This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkVII!!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lol.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Prophet?

Comment

• The new (old) member has already posted but its in Deborah's moderated queue. She has to approve his membership. I tried to approve it earlier, but I don't have that authority. Once she approves his post, it will appear.

And, all the guesses have been wrong.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• NKOT???
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's Paul
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That would be my guess.

But, for now I'll hold out hope that it's THE_WIZARD or RU4FSU91 or Grey Ghost.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• RU ran into a bit of shit with some online communities. I'd love to have him m back, though.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is more SEC and Wxing (a couple go back to CNNsi), but I miss a ton of Vol posters: Hacksaw, NcVOL, VolMillion, Puter, Shiny...even BOJ. Several others.

All gone. Like tears in the rain.

Comment

• That's too bad.

Comment

• I think that's sarcasm. I take it as a personal attack.

Comment

• Its CrackFan! And I must say.... he has a lot of nerve showing his face back here again!

Comment

• Crackfan was hilarious. I think it was "Timmy" who did that. He started the Worldcrossing site.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's nice to see good news here. The bickering is not a great part of the forum. We're all adults here, even if we can get a little childish over what happens on Saturdays in the Fall...or when Elephants, Mules, and Maniacal Oompa-Loompas run for office.:smile:

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                It's nice to see good news here. The bickering is not a great part of the forum. We're all adults here, even if we can get a little childish over what happens on Saturdays in the Fall...or when Elephants, Mules, and Maniacal Oompa-Loompas run for office.[emoji2]
                                A Maniacal Oompa-Loompa could probably do a better job than the two jokers running.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X