Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just ordered my copy from Amazon using the link.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd like to buy your used copy (once you are finished) via this thread?
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• No problem. I'll let you know when I've finished reading it.

Comment

• JK I'll order a copy via Amazon by way of this Forum.

Not sure how they host just to survive, WorldCrossing used to charge a nominal fee then gave up? Don't understand their business model as it relates to simply generating enough revenue to sustain the operation and cover costs?
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 12, 2011, 07:58 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I just ordered it with the link above. 1 click

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              JK I'll order a copy via Amazon by way of this Forum.

Not sure how they host just to survive, WorldCrossing used to charge a nominal fee then gave up? Don't understand their business model as it relates to simply generating enough revenue to sustain the operation and cover costs?
              "they" meaning this board? Deb pays a lot of money out of her pocket to have it hosted. There is a paypal link on the front page to give her some money for it. Otherwise she gets some change from using the amazon link.

I'm sure deb will be the first to tell you not to feel guilty and donate, but I don't care why you donate.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• SLF , thx for the info, I will make a donation.

Comment

• No problem OP.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• A note to all contributors:

If you have a complaint about how you were spoken to in one of the threads, please address it HERE, to the moderators. DO NOT continue to gripe about it in our other threads.

This is a Michigan forum, and being such, we do grant our fellow Wolverine fans a bit of latitude in the way they post. This is not new. We've done that since our old "FREEP" days back in the 90's. If you are a fan of another team, we're probably going to be a bit tougher on you, and probably keep you on a shorter leash. Especially if Michigan just lost to your team. That is the same treatment I'd expect if a Michigan fan were to wade into another team's forum.

But, we will not tolerate personal attacks, threats, and the like, from anyone. If you feel this has happened, and was perhaps overlooked by the forum moderators, please draw it to our attention here.

Thank you.

Comment

• Thanks, Liney----well said!

Comment

• Idiots are easily ignored. Brooklyn is a good guy, Kapture kind of a dope, Chemicord kind of in denial. Rich tapestry. No big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisT View Post
                          Idiots are easily ignored. Brooklyn is a good guy, Kapture kind of a dope, Chemicord kind of in denial. Rich tapestry. No big deal.
                          go read my last post.

I have never been called a dope in my life lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                            Deb- do you follow college football or is it straight up Lions love only? Or...are you a, gulp, spartie fan?
                            Sorry, JD, just checked this thread again. I'm a Michigan fan and watch every week. Not overly into college ball, though. The Lions are my passion.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              A note to all contributors:

If you have a complaint about how you were spoken to in one of the threads, please address it HERE, to the moderators. DO NOT continue to gripe about it in our other threads.

This is a Michigan forum, and being such, we do grant our fellow Wolverine fans a bit of latitude in the way they post. This is not new. We've done that since our old "FREEP" days back in the 90's. If you are a fan of another team, we're probably going to be a bit tougher on you, and probably keep you on a shorter leash. Especially if Michigan just lost to your team. That is the same treatment I'd expect if a Michigan fan were to wade into another team's forum.

But, we will not tolerate personal attacks, threats, and the like, from anyone. If you feel this has happened, and was perhaps overlooked by the forum moderators, please draw it to our attention here.

Thank you.
                              The bottom line is this is a Michigan forum and should be moderated as such. I don't post as often as most but I read the forum regularly. I'm sick and god damned tired of this turning into a punching bag for our adversaries to unload decades of pent up inferiority. If I still had buttons I'd have dropped a daisy cutter on these interlopers (of all stripes, excluding UNL) and nipped this shit in the bud in 3 seconds. There's a fine line between taking the high road and taking it in the ass.
                              Last edited by Mike; October 16, 2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Happy birthday, JD!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X