Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I thought it was something important.

Happy birthday JD!

Comment

• Have a great Bday JD!
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I don't care for the way I've been addressed in some posts. I should really be referred to as "Sir" or "Lord" or "The benevolent" by some individuals. Something that acknowledges my role as the forum font of wisdom

Comment

• You forgot to add HOMO to your list.....
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            I don't care for the way I've been addressed in some posts. I should really be referred to as "Sir" or "Lord" or "The benevolent" by some individuals. Something that acknowledges my role as the forum font of wisdom

I actually don't even miss talent. You're entertainment enough. Dumber but more entertaining ........ HOMO.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Strangelove likes us, that's why he keeps coming back. He wishes he had friends like us amongst his own fan base, but alas, 'taint so in ohioland ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course he comes in here for "friendship." Have you ever been to Lorain, Ohio?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Not on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    OK .... anyone object or want other changes, speak up ....

(1) If it's not about M sports, its unstuck.

(2) One pre-game, in-game and post game thread. Mods will simply change the title of the existing thread for that weeks game.

(3) Unfortunately, if I've got this right, the only way to keep threads we want quick access to, like recruiting, up top is to sticky them. At WC mods could permanently assigning threads to the top of the page in any order we wanted them. So, Sticky is the only way to keep threads we want at the top of the board on the top of the board.
                    How about unsticking this "adminstration" thread? As far as readability the fewer stuck threads the better.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Not on purpose.
                      LOL.

Comment

• Whodean - One other problem with "unsticking" a thread, is that if its not posted in, not only will it go to the bottom of the forum, it will also be deleted after a certain amount of time. We need a forum administration thread to remain permanent.

Comment

• Sure liney, didn't realize it would go away.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• FYI, threads don't disappear here like they did at WC. The only way a thread goes away is if a mod moves or deletes it.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• With that info go ahead and unstick the admin thread?
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'd like to keep it stuck, so its easy to find, Whodean.

But, if the rest of the mods feel its okay to unstick it, its fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X