Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we reopen the M-Borg Resistance thread?

Comment

• Done
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Liney - just echoing all the others. You are a great benefit to this forum and provide a much needed 'voice of reason' sometimes. Don't be a stranger - we are all friends here, please participate and post. The forum is much better with you in it.

Comment

• Well said, Tslisher.

Comment

• Won't be starting a Michigan @ Bye thread. We'll start the next game thread, M @ Illinois, next Sunday.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wow.. Never really came to this thread but this place isn't getting much traffic in an undefeated season.

not good
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• People post more when angry or upset, not when thing are sailing along fine. Also just played a Cream Puff in Rutgers. Now its a bye week.... nothing to see here. Things will pick up vs Sparty (especially God Forbid its a loss) and @ Iowa, then the undefeateds Big Game of the Century M vs osu.

Comment

• Even if you watch other CFB sites, including those that feature M, there is a decrease in posts/activity. There really is nothing going on and mgoblog is quiet although the features are still being done ...... do you really want to see the UFR for the D or the O v. Rutgers? I don't and I usually pour over those.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• M will beat up Illini much like they did Penn State, so M has a 3-week bye. This place will be dead till the week before Sparty.

Comment

• I don't think Sparty has a chance either, there will be activity here but it'll be a 4-week bye.

Comment

• I hope your right, but Dantonio (as always) is putting all his eggs in the Wolverine basket. Ruinning M perfect season (up to that point) will make MSU's season. Until I see Michigan dominate (is possible with Harbaugh)....throw out the records ...ect

Comment

• Sparty used up their miracle last season.

Comment

• I won't be sure of it until the game's over.

Comment

• Yeah the last 3 years Dantonio had definitely put all of his eggs in the basket for the Michigan game.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Yeah the last 3 years Dantonio had definitely put all of his eggs in the basket for the Michigan game.
                                Of course Froot. I'm sure he was way more concerned with M than OSU or Iowa.

Comment

Working...
                                X