Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Georgia thread separate from an SEC thread in a U of M forum seemed a little unnecessary. That said, welcome! - JD

JD makes a good point on the new Between the Hedges Thread. Maybe Bulldog posts belong in the SEC thread not a thread of it's own.

Couple of things: The OP is the first (maybe we've had a couple but not regular posters) to join us in a while. New members are a good thing.

However, we've traditionally tried to limit the number of threads to make the board quick scan readable.

Anyway, feel free to comment. Mods PM me in the next 72h as needed. If I don't here from you I'll leave things as they are - the new thread stays.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I assume his thread won't be active enough unless he posts there consistently...

An extra thread is redundant and it'll eventually be merged with the SEC discussion when the time comes. I'll vote for killing the AAs SEC thread and making the new Georgia thread a Georgia/SEC discussion.

Comment

• I'd like to cast my vote for killing AA.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          I assume his thread won't be active enough unless he posts there consistently...

An extra thread is redundant and it'll eventually be merged with the SEC discussion when the time comes. I'll vote for killing the AAs SEC thread and making the new Georgia thread a Georgia/SEC discussion.

Why would MY thread be killed? His thread should be killed for the following reasons:

1) I was here first.
          2) It's Georgia
          3) See #2
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Any thread has the right to a trial buy jury of its peers. Let's make a really big deal out of this. Or not, and just welcome the new guy and his thread, which will be fine and we hope he contributes to other threads too. Another powerful argument in favor of having AA's thread and FFC's is that AA wouldn't like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Any thread has the right to a trial buy jury of its peers. Let's make a really big deal out of this. Or not, and just welcome the new guy and his thread, which will be fine and we hope he contributes to other threads too. Another powerful argument in favor of having AA's thread and FFC's is that AA wouldn't like that.
              Nah. I didn't even ask for *my* thread to begin with; do as you will.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I want my own thread too. It's not fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  I want my own thread too. It's not fair.
                  You can have "mine".

Comment

• It's really hard to maintain any kind of sensible decorum around here. I give up.

Wiz, hello.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If my thread is killed, I will resign my chief mod duties forthwith!

You are all on notice.

Comment

• Stop being a pest.

Comment

• Is there really so much posting here that y'all have to delete threads? Just seems a bit "busy body" and then at the same time you allow the oLIEo crew to wreck every other thread.

SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Agreed. Let's have new threads now and again.

Comment

• I wasn't serious AA, if there is no content in the Georgia thread, it'll be merged with yours.

Comment

• WM, I knew that. My reply was a joke, too (except the hatred of all things Georgia).

Comment

Working...
                                X