Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That got a little frivolous. I am absolutely sure that this weeks picks will spring me into the lead.

I just deleted 38 posts in the pic contest.

Knock off frivolous post in AAs Pic Contest. Post them here if you feel the need, hack, talent, wiz and hoss excluded.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Jeff,

I appreciate this; however, occaisional faux outrage and pretend anger is kinda my brand. Please don't do this on my account.

If I ever truly get mad on a message board, it's time for me to up my medication dosage. And by medication, I mean bourbon.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• OK. The rest of you involved in this little dust up .....

STFU.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Did I get the 39th deletion? How about #40 to honour Bill Laimbeer?

Comment

• I do have to laugh at this ...... you'd like the PMs going on between myself and AA.

I am wayyyyy to literal. Consider myself chastened.

Now, go fucketh thyself.

Comment

• How much of the way to literal? I'd definitely say more than half, at the very least.

Comment

• Now talent's words on Adam Sandler are lost to the ages.

Comment

• Like tears in the rain.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DOJ would have destroyed that information the second they could have anyways.

Comment

• BTW, both Talladega Nights and Step Brothers were better than Anchor Man.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        That got a little frivolous. I am absolutely sure that this weeks picks will spring me into the lead.

I just deleted 38 posts in the pic contest.

Knock off frivolous post in AAs Pic Contest. Post them here if you feel the need, hack, talent, wiz and hoss excluded.
                        You deleted 38? Jeezus, I deleted at least that from these clowns. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          BTW, both Talladega Nights and Step Brothers were better than Anchor Man.
                          Agreed, I like the figure skating movie better as well. I'm partial to Stranger Than Fiction.

Comment

• Talladega has an argument. Stranger than Fiction was interesting.

Comment

• stupid wiz caused me to be deleted

Comment

• heh
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X