This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b9e.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Anyone know how to permantly disable smilies? I would use them, but I am not a 15-year-old girl.
      Lol!! Can you just not use them? Or are you asking if you can block them from even being displayed? If the latter, I don't think so.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Heh. I mean the auto smilies. Like when I typed ::::pour:::: earlier. It should have been :::: p o u r :::::
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Colon and a p would equal

Let me fix that...
          Last edited by -Deborah-; June 1, 2018, 12:23 PM.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Anyone know how to permantly disable smilies? I would use them, but I am not a 15-year-old girl.
            STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Please?
              Fuck no.

KYR

STFU
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Guys, apparently the old version of the forum had an option that allowed threads to be displayed in reverse order, so that the most recent post was on top, the oldest at the bottom. Unfortunately, the new software does not have this option. The threads will be listed with the most recently active thread at the top. Inside the thread, the discussion takes place sequentially, with the most recent post at the bottom. To get to the first unread post in a thread, click on the icon that the first arrow is pointing to below.

ssnav.png
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I also want my sig bigger but it win't let me (that's what she said).

How did you get your fint larger, Buchanan?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I also want my sig bigger but it win't let me (that's what she said).

How did you get your fint larger, Buchanan?
                    Go to User Settings, then Account. Scroll down the page about half-way until you find "Conversation Detail Options." Then "Edit Post Signature." You may have to click on the A button once there to see the advanced text options.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I already tried that, Deb. It won't let make it larger. It says too many lines, which doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Well....I did put a restriction long ago on how much space it could take up when I saw folks abusing it (their signature was larger than their posts). I'll see if I can tweak that setting.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I think it was the old font not being recognized. I deleted and retyped. It fixed the issue.

Comment

• Or maybe not...

Comment

• It's there. And it's larger. I also tweaked the setting.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I was able to add in breadcrumb navigation to the bottom of each page. See highlighted item in the attached screenshot.

breadcrumbs.png
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X