Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Deb.That's helpful and saves a few clicks.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AA:

hello
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Test message.

Comment

• Didn't get it. Send again.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Guys, I've recorded a tutorial that shows how to navigate the forum. It's certainly not exciting but if you or someone you know is struggling with this, please take a look/listen:
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Deb, I'm noticing that the only way to limit the display of threads on the main M Football page is to set the filter, for example, to one month. Every time you close the web page window though and re-open it, you have to reset the filter to limit how many threads are displayed. This use to be a global setting that I think was located in your personal settings page. I set mine to two weeks and that's all I ever had to deal with on the main page. Maybe, it's there and I'm missing it but I can't find it and if it's gone can you bring it back
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Guys, I've recorded a tutorial that shows how to navigate the forum. It's certainly not exciting but if you or someone you know is struggling with this, please take a look/listen:
                Nice work Deborah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Deb, I'm noticing that the only way to limit the display of threads on the main M Football page is to set the filter, for example, to one month. Every time you close the web page window though and re-open it, you have to reset the filter to limit how many threads are displayed. This use to be a global setting that I think was located in your personal settings page. I set mine to two weeks and that's all I ever had to deal with on the main page. Maybe, it's there and I'm missing it but I can't find it and if it's gone can you bring it back
                  Sorry, Jeff, it looks like the ability to tweak that on a user-by-user basis is gone. I did tweak the M Forum topic display so that it only shows 15 topics (plus any stickies) on the first page. I can change that figure to whatever you decide on, but it's based on a number not an activity date.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Does the Tapatalk app no longer work with this forum?

Comment

• Correct. The forum now has a much better mobile experience without additional software needed.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ok thanks

Comment

• Are you sending with your Galaxy IV X-900000000000002i-7?

Comment

• Can I please kill hack?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can is not the right word.

Correct word choice: ``May I please kill hack?"

Comment

• OK...fine...May I please kill hack...and then can I chop up his remains and burn them then spread them over Columbus, OH?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X