• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.

Comment

• You are dead to me
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Which speaks to the ``can I?" aspect of things. If you cannot tell the difference between dead and alive, the ``can I?" factor makes the answer to the "May I?" factor irrelevant.

You need to improve your ability to spot the difference between dead people and living ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Which speaks to the ``can I?" aspect of things. If you cannot tell the difference between dead and alive, the ``can I?" factor makes the answer to the "May I?" factor irrelevant.

You need to improve your ability to spot the difference between dead people and living ones.
          Fucking elitists with a brain.

Comment

• OK stop talking like you are smart. You are aren't.

STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here on the East Coast, we know a corpse when we see one. How about over there on the West Coast?

Comment

• Is there a way to get rid of the Notifications? They only seem to be notifying me that someone posted in a thread that I've posted in.

Comment

• First, go to your User Settings, then Notifications, and uncheck the box that says "Subscribe when posting." This will stop NEW subscriptions from automatically occurring.

Secondly, to end the subscriptions that are already existing, go into the thread that you're subscribed to (the one(s) you are receiving notifications from). At the top of the page, you'll see a button that says SUBSCRIBED. Click it to unsubscribe.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    I have added a new button to the Advanced Text editor. It looks like a bucket of popcorn. Use it when you are posting spoilers to hide the spoiler. To view the hidden spoiler, click the word SPOILER:
                    Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

SPOILERThis is a spoiler test! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah-
                      I have added the Top icon and link to every post. Clicking this will take you to the top of the page, just as it used to in the previous version of vBulletin. See highlighted item in the screenshot below:
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Cool, makes it easy to get back to the notifications link.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah-
                          Sorry for the downtime and the strange behavior (of the database -- not the members, that's on them) today. Took a while working with vBulletin support and our web host to get things sorted. We should be good now.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thank you, Kapture1, for your donation!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• For whatever reason, I am occaisionally getting this message when going to one of my subscriptions.

It goes away, but I have to manually go the thread as opposed to through my notifications.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 3, 2018, 08:30 PM.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Deb????
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X