X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
    You are irrelevant.
    AA is NOT irrelevant. He just doesn't matter.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• EFZ

You can observe a lot by just watching.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Heh. I am irrelevant? Hurtful, Jeff. In what regard? With the OP situation or just in general?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nah, not irrelevant like that at all but I think you missed Yogi's quote up there in reference to Wiz's post. I'm surprised. You're not usually that slow.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• OP is pissed at me. It's weird. He got bent of shape over some things Sean (my son) posted when he was posting here; thought it was disrespectful. Our social relationship completely ended with him leaving me holding the bag with $600 worth of tickets for the M/Alabama game in Dallas at Jerry's world. It was a message, I guess.
            That bastard still owes me from one of his ill-conceived M-OSU bets. Heh.

OP has since expressed his distaste for this forum and me in particular because he felt Linesman got undermined when he was running it.
            He's absolutely right on his distaste for you, and not far off on this Forum. I mean, Wizard posts here.

I think talent is right that they are happy where they are and we are who we are and I don't think that's going to change. The two people that I would love to get back in here on the regular are Mike and Linesman. Doug has excellent insight into a lot of things Athletic Department related plus he knows a shit-ton about football and football rules. Love to get him posting here. Maybe over time they'll all post here.
            In semi-seriousness, this is the most important point. It's a win-win, more or less. I definitely liked the posts of some of the people who no longer post here -- I'd also include Wild Hoss, who has apparently abandoned us for different reasons -- likely bankruptcy and/or jail.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of irrelevant...hi Talent!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oddly, the argument people had for leaving is more valid now than it was when they made it. A bunch of us went to bat for Talent, and he's become far more chippy since. The OT thread had been around for a good while by that point, so you can't blame that. Perhaps liney's ridiculous approach to moderation had some benefits after all. Liney certainly kept Talent busy with a regular flow of Someone-is-Wrong-on-the-Internet homerism. Possibly in retrospect worth putting up with the creepy linesman-Wiz love affair.

Thanks for what you've done here, Jeff. Thankless task. I know the last time OP msg'd me, in an attempt to have me post over there, he wasn't too pleased with you, but vague about why. I never visited that forum. Either way, kudos for making the effort you make.

Comment

• You should check out the new forum.

Comment

• You should be more curious.

Comment

• Hack ..... you have no idea of the extremes I went to threaten talent with his life and loss of everything he holds dear to get him to STFU if I supported his sorry ass, fucked up posts.

I offer as proof of the success of that leverage the illuminating, honest, forthright and kind posts he is now making.

Wait ......

Comment

• No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

• I am a member of a number of forums. I generally dislike masturbatory echo chambers where all you get are "Good post, Bob!" and "Completely agree, Steve!!".

It's one of the things that led me here (you're welcome) in that few are thin-skinned, there is plenty of sarcasm on tap, and there are a few quick wits to return volley. Also, this is a place where I am loved and respected.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct ..... except that last part.

Comment

• Good post, Jeff! Completely agree!!

Comment

• Seconded.

Comment

Working...
                                X