X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAAhahahahah.. I love that!!

Boats N Hoes!!!

Comment

• The card thing is utter nonsense but if you were the kind of kid who enjoyed sitting in the back of the classroom and taking names, have at it.

Comment

• Put 'em in the corner. Give 'em a time out.

Comment

• And change name to Nurse Ratchet and start handing out saltpeter pills while you're at it. Double doses for prime and hack.

Comment

• That's totally gray.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Hack, if you continued to pay attention to Stan, he ripped me a new one on several occasions here because of thing's I've said. If I remember correctly, he was upset with me for asking him to "simmer down" during some discussion that I don't recall now. I don't know if that was the last time he was here or not.

All that aside ...

I am considering going with the "card" thing just to let people know where they stand in regards to the rules. Not sure what the levels would be .. (i.e.. 5 warnings.. one week suspension... 10 warnings 1 month, etc..) but I'll entertain suggestions on that. I'm also considering the suggestion to have our ohio contingent restrict their comments to the "ohio" thread, and delete anything they put in other threads. I don't want to punish our Nebraska contributors by restricting them to a single thread, because in my mind, they aren't the problem here. So, am I being unfair, or guilty of uneven treatment if I restrict the ohio contingent, but not the Nebraska folks?

Is there really a problem here? I feel like I missed something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                And secondly, if you're going to ban for childish and trollish behavior, OP, Wiz, and Stan rarely post anything except insults and what you'd describe as trolling posts. I don't have a problem with what they post, but if the shrinking violets who abandoned the forum are exclusively pointing at me and Talent, well that's simply BS
                Screw you DSL.

Can't believe I am actually reading this drivel. The Kid has been slingin' smack for 11 years, never a glove laid on him until a few weeks ago, received a censor email from the moderator(s) for calling Hack a homo (which actually seemed to agree with him) but anyway, I can live with that and btw Lucky for you DSL.

Now there is talk of Yellow & Red cards? The Soccer tarts are no doubt ecstatic but really?

Here is a novel idea, issue handguns or the internet equivalent and if you have a beef with a poster, simply take the law into your own hands.

Have you learned anything from the Zimmerman Trial?
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 15, 2013, 10:21 AM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I got that private message too. I just assumed you were looking for a quiet escape and asked Linesman to do that.

Comment

• The implosion continues.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It's all pretty hilariously inept. All because "moron" is apparently a dirty word.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well whether Linesman really is intent on doing it 100% his way or 0% or not (ideally maybe we find a way that reflects what the majority here want), I'm sure we can recognize the good that came with the bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          It's all pretty hilariously inept. All because "moron" is apparently a dirty word.
                          Well, when you chose to use it like that Talent, yes.

Cher's mega-hit "If I Could Turn Back Time" must readily come to mind for some and more huggin' couldn't hurt either.

"I don't know why I did the things I did I don't know why I said the things I said
                          Pride's like a knife it can cut deep inside, Words are like weapons they wound sometimes.
                          I didn't really mean to hurt you I didn't wanna see you go I know I made you cry, but baby..."
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You like Cher? Not surprised.

Comment

• Cher did however, before she became someone people like OP discuss along with others such as Judy Garland and Barbara Streisand, record IMO the best version of Superstar (Groupie). She nails it, IMO:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBMISN_U144"]Cher Superstar - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                I got that private message too. I just assumed you were looking for a quiet escape and asked Linesman to do that.
                                Originally posted by hack View Post
                                You like Cher? Not surprised.

No Hack, but I do have an Empire to run.

As for Cher, too "gray" for the Prime and btw you might want to add Celine Dion to your list of easy-listening favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X