This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I have added Ghengis Jon as a MOD.

He's been part of the Michigan Forum group since its FREEP days, and deserves to have a say in how the forum is run. Welcome Jon.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• is this a bloodless coup?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• There will be blood!

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/xiztNZ3KdvA[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I believe most of your questions will be answered tomorrow. I'm still working on a few things.

Comment

• Not that I'm that versed in how forums work, but this is the only one I've ever seen in which moderators impose changes without consulting posters.

Comment

• I'll talk about that tomorrow, Hack. I just need one more day. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple friends as to how to proceed from here.

And Hack? Go to Bucknuts and see if you, as a Michigan fan, can object to any changes that their administrators decide to impose. Let me know how that works out.

Comment

• Actually this is about the only one I visit that does.

Comment

• See above

Comment

• One trait that should be required for moderators: thick skin.

Hack has you on a string, Linesman.

Just limit the oLIEo scum to the one thread and move on.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• and maybe ban the SEC partisans also?

Comment

• You consult people who don't post here but not those that do.

This makes sense to you.

Comment

• Hang in there liney...off-season is almost over...

Comment

• ::: high five to Mike :::

God bless you sir ... :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X