Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you ignore people, ban people, or both?

Comment

Okay, click "user cp", then on the left side you'll find 'edit ignore list.' Then I imagine you just add the users name in the box and click 'ok'.

Comment

If you look at your profile (user cp in the upper left hand corner) you can edit your ignore list.

I think deb can ban folks, but it's pretty rarely used.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

We can ban people, but I'd prefer not to go that route.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Hey, for some reason I can no longer get You Tube videos to embed. What do I need to do to make that happen?

Comment

Just paste the link like:

via http://thepigskindoctors.com Suh takes down Cutler with a forearm to the back of the head.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

If you do that, it should turn into this automatically:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw6vxVVXWUM"]‪Suh's Forearm Punch to Cutler‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

But if the link you are pasting has a bunch of funky stuff in it, you'll need to remove it. Just keep the part like in my post #66.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

I should have picked a different example video. Now I'm pissed all over again.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Paging Mr. Jeff Buchanan:

Please give me a call on my cell phone at your earliest convenience. No emergency, just need info. Thanks!
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Thanks Deborah, I will try that.

Comment

I was hesitant to sticky the WMU/M pre-game discussion but it's worked out pretty well.

I'll be in Atlanta watching my live TV doing instant replay for close calls in the opener leaving Sean to the pair of season tickets we share and real time post game analysis from the Big House.... my plan is to unsticky the Pre-game discussion and start a new Game day thread on Saturday morning.

Good to have football back!

May osu suffer the ignominy it deserves in 2011.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

As promised ...... new WMU/M Game Day Thread is up. The pre-game thread is closed.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Previously, after I had finished viewing a topic, the thread title would go from "bold" to a regular print signifying that I had visited and read all the messages in that thread/topic. The thread/topic would then go to "bold" again if new messages were posted to the thread/topic. Now, after visiting a topic/thread and reading all the messages the topic/thread still stays highlighted and bold causing me to not know if any new messages have been posted there. Kinda hard to explain but wonder if anyone else is having a similar problem?

Comment

Still works normally for me. Are you clicking on the "Go" button in the lower right corner or the back button on your browser?

Comment

Working...
                                X