Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang on, I'm doing some retooling. I've already un-stuck the Outback Bowl thread and just unstuck the Team 138, 2017 thread. Working on a team 139, 2018 thread and it will be up in a moment.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Can you unstuck Pep Hamilton and Tim Drevno?

Comment

• I accidentally subscribed to a thread. How do I undo this so I do not get an email every single time someone posts in the misc thread?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Haha. Got it.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Go to the FAQs (button at the top of the Forum Page) and do a search for "subscribe." Follow the instructions.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Thanks, got it after DSL's poison pic.

Comment

• I just deleted an inane post by "Harry Boil". Mods can see the valuable input proffered in Misc.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• We'd like to avoid posts that inquire about and by response could inadvertently disclose personal information. Mods will consider this to be inappropriate content and may be removed.

Comment

• Great, so we just need to babysit the 2nd oldest dude here. Sweet.

Comment

• Did I miss something?

Comment

• Did I miss something?

Comment

• I'm sure I missed something.

Comment

• As chief mod, I can tell you this info is on a 'need to know' basis, and none of you really need to know.

Dismissed.

Comment

• YOU are the chief mod? I want a recount.

heh. carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X