This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

You'll notice when you create a new post or respond to existing posts that there is a new button available:

You can use this button to search for GIFs to insert into your post. To use it, simply click on the button and then enter a search word or phrase and either hit on your keyboard or tap the Search button. Then select the image you wish to post. It will add it to your post. (You can select it and delete it if you change your mind.)

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• fv northwestern GIF

Comment

• cfp national championship 2019 GIF by ESPN
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh, God help us!!!!

Thanks, Deb. Or, maybe not.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Pistons Forum needs some of these share buttons.

Comment

• Just a reminder to please consider using the Amazon link at the top of the forum before purchasing items or services from Amazon. Below is a look at recent commissions versus hosting fees:

March: -$10 (caused by a return from a prior month)

April: $9

May: $9

Total Commission Earned for Three Months: $8

Total Hosting Fees Paid for Three Months: $165

Thanks for your support!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Just a reminder to please consider using the Amazon link at the top of the forum before purchasing items or services from Amazon. Below is a look at recent commissions versus hosting fees:

March: -$10 (caused by a return from a prior month)

April: $9

May: $9

Total Commission Earned for Three Months: $8

Total Hosting Fees Paid for Three Months: $165

Thanks for your support!
                Amazon is having it's 2 Day Prime shopping sale. Support your Forum. It seems like a good time to buy. Amazon is offering deep discounts.

Comment

• Created, relabeled and stuck the 2019 Season Pick contest. I only moved one post to DSL's thread. AA's thread from last season is closed but still available to review.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dunno if this is affecting anyone else, but the Misc thread is not showing "new posts" for me. Appears to be the only thread that's a problem with too

Comment

• Try again. Worked for me. May have been temporary.

Comment

• Sorry, I meant that I can see new posts when I open the thread but when I'm on the main page it's showing the last post being yesterday when there's been plenty since. Just kinda weird. Only thread that's happening to. I'll try logging out and back in. Not a big deal.

Comment

• This seems to have worked itself out

Comment

• Damn :-)

Comment

• Some is a funk, my post in the game thread shows K-stat posted it on the main page?

Comment

• OK, now everyone posting is K-stat on my PC, but the avatars are not changing. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X