Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAY too much Tigers, Red Wings, Lions, etc. on that board. One Red Wings (playoff) game creates 30+ discussions you have to navigate through...

Board is in serious need of actual moderation.

Comment

Yep .... I've come seriously close to not renewing. But I get sucked in by the occasional good post by Jonathan Chait, John Borton, recruiting stuff by Josh Helmholdt and a handful of respected posters that have good connections and to boot command of the English language.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Hey Jeff-

This is a total aside but I think Michigan is going to be wearing the helmets depicted in your avatar for the ND game. I'd been meaning to mention that to you.

Comment

Cool. I also hope they wear the maze (not highlighter yellow) pants of that era. That would be way cool.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I don't get the whole infatuation with throwbacks. I mean, they have their place I suppose, but it's pretty much "jumped the shark" at this point.

Throwbacks for the first EVER night game at Michigan Stadium. That makes no sense. What are you "throwing back" to? It's the freakin' first time it's happened.

Comment

It's all about Nike or whoever is making them trying to rake in a few more bucks.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Adidas this time. Following the path blazed by Philth Knight.

Comment

The infatuation with throwbacks is that it allows apparel companies to make millions selling "throwback" uniforms to people.

Comment

Yep. Not a big fan of throwbacks. The Lions plain silver helmets and pants are an exception. I wish they made those permanent.

Comment

Liney... Wild hoss says his password doesn't work. Can a new one be resent?
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

I think so, Ent .. but I believe he'd have to contact Deborah to have that done. I don't have that kind of authority.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

There is a Lost Password feature built in:

Of course they'll have to check the email they registered with. And check their junk mail or spam folder as well.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

liney.. so where did everyone else go?
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

talent and Wiz are posting at thegoatpen.com I think since before World X went down. I don't know about UMStan. Maybe he's kicking it with Jerry Bouldin?

Comment

I just hope Mr. Bouldin is okay. Haven't seen nor heard from him in quite some time.

Stan is fine, the last I knew. He's probably still upset with me, over something that I've forgotten already, but I think he will be back. He likes me too much to stay away much longer.

I'd like to see Doug back in here too. But, I think he's been pretty busy with work, and his new tailgate supply business. I imagine we'll see him as football season approaches.

I think about the only time we will see Mr. Talent will be when he has something to crow about regarding O-Lie-O. If Tressel is exonerated, you can expect to see him here in all his bombastic glory.

Not sure why Wizard isn't posting. He knows where we are. Perhaps as the Nebraska game draws closer, he will show up.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X