No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That game is what helped sell the idea of black players to the Bama faithful. Story I heard was Bear scheduled it for that intent purpose.

Comment

• I really like Iowa's black out uniforms. Very simple, yet cool looking.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Neb 24, Iowa 30...

Comment

• If by "Iowa 30" you mean 60...then correct.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With 3 seconds left Nebraska will be ahead by 2.

Final score: IdiotsOutWalkingAround 31 "Last Play" Nebraska 30
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• No ....... that's Indiana not Nebraska. You must be confused.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This OSU team gives me John cooper vibes. All that talent and they just look soft every time I watch them.

Comment

• It's amazing how shittily they use Elliott. He should have 15-20 carries right now in a game like this.

Comment

• The problem with the bucks is jtb. They're also getting out-toughed by MSU. ufm is also getting outcoached by MD. In weather like this and in a tight game, no coach wants to call a high risk play but its hurting ufm more than MD
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Go right through for MSU!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        It's amazing how shittily they use Elliott. He should have 15-20 carries right now in a game like this.
                        Apparently our staff feels that Elliott should only get 12 carries a game and less than the QB without a doubt.

Comment

• It did appear cooper was standing on the sideline waiting to turtle shell a game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yep, the Cooper Schmucks
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think both teams set a record for quarterback keepers in the 4th quarter.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Useless knowledge...but the Big10 currently has three teams with double digit wins. Michigan (9-2), Northwestern (9-2), and Wisconsin (8-3) all still have the potential to win 10+ as well.

The last time we had four 10-win teams was in 2009 (also in 2003). I don't think five has ever been done.

Comment

Working...
                                X