No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go again ... you just can't stand it, can you?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Big10 will be 5-4 with Penn State having a shot against a coachless Georgia team

Comment

• Liney, great win today, but honestly STFU and stay out of it. I'll thrash dipshit Whodean as I see fit. Period.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Georgia doesnt have a coach or a QB.

Y'all had 10 bowl games. 5-5, you mean?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Georgia doesnt have a coach or a QB.

Y'all had 10 bowl games. 5-5, you mean?
            5-4 after today...I'm taking a big leap and predicting Iowa won't overcome this 35-0 deficit. At least .500 and possibly 6-4 if Penn State wins.

Comment

• 5-5. Penn State is poop.

Comment

• We knew Iowa and Northwestern were massively overrated, the B1G West at the top is awful. They had no business playing who they did.

Comment

• Georgia is bigger poop. 6-4.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Concur, WM. West is just mediocre. Able to get their bottom teams wins, but top is not top.

Comment

• West teams beat USC and UCLA. And Northwestern beat Stanford in that fluke game. Given that I thought Iowa would at least make a game of it. They have the league's best coach 16 years and running, after all

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Liney, great win today, but honestly STFU and stay out of it. I'll thrash dipshit Whodean as I see fit. Period.
                        Who Dean was right. Only winning 44-28 in the Fiesta is looking like shit. You got to admit that.

Comment

• It was embarrassing. But my point was M's most watched game, by far, sure as shit wasn't played in beautiful downtown Orlando.

Comment

• UCLA and USC have a combined 11 losses...

Oregon and Utah are the #2 and #3 teams in the Pac 12. Even Washington State might be in there before were talking about USC or UCLA. Not a big difference from #2 (Oregon/Utah) and USC (#5 in Pac) in Pac12.

Comment

• Washington State barely beat Rutgers, lost to Portland State, and got blown out by mediocre Washington in their final game. Dunno how much better they are than USC or UCLA. I know for sure they have less talent than either of those teams.

Comment

• Point is, not a good bowl season at the top for the conference other than UM (I didn't watch the Bosa show).

The Big10 was supposed to be better this year.

Well, at least Iowa won't be shut out.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X