No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Connelly is releasing his SB Nation 2016 season preview articles for B10 teams over the next couple of weeks:

Cool story bro... but really, I value his articles more than anything else to get ready for college football. They are well done pieces of information.

Anyways, Purdue was one of the first B10 teams to get an article.
    Darrell Hazell has won just six games in three years as Purdue's head coach, hamstrung by a lack of both playmakers and depth. Can a pair of new coordinators and more experience at quarterback lead to marked improvement in West Lafayette?

Yes, I'd agree about being a 3 to 4 win team in 2016.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Did he punch somebody in the nuts?
      Stupid question -- he wasn't on a basketball court at the time so obviously not.

(Still pissed off that Adam Silver did this.)

Comment

• Since we have a good representation of CFB fans here from Michigan's peers, OSU and Alabama, to Nebraska and others, I thought we could all join together and laugh at this. Best I can tell, it is NOT satire.

Get ready for college football's next great dynasty!!

Comment

• That can't be a serious article.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            That can't be a serious article.
            Oh it's serious. Could also be a cry for help.

Comment

• Don't you actually have to start winning games before you become a "dynasty"?

I mean, that's what I've always been told ...

Comment

• Fear the Scarlet Knights...
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll fear them if someone will tell me what I should be fearful of ...

Comment

• One should always fear a trip to New Jersey.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      I'll fear them if someone will tell me what I should be fearful of ...
                      Maybe they'll stab you in the parking lot?

Comment

• Yikes ..

At least in Columbus all they do is stab your car's tires...

Comment

• Lol nice article.

When I was 14 years old, I thought the 2005 Detroit Lions could win the Super Bowl. I even emailed Mike & Mike a hate email because they rightfully predicted the Lions to go 6-10.
                          My logic was: look at how many 1st Round WRs the Lions have. Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, Mike Williams. Joey Harrington, another 1st Round pick.
                          Apparently because you are a 1st Round pick, that doesn't mean you are good.
                          The Lions signed R.W. McQuarters in free agency. Steal!

I hope that author is 14 years old, then I'd give him a pass.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Lions have wasted more first round picks than any other team in the NFL. The ones they actually got to play for them have been misused, underpaid and poorly coached.

Barry Sanders should have put the rushing record so far out that absolutely nobody could have matched it. I mean, Emmit Smith got past Barry? Really? ... sheesh ...

Comment

• How many yards for Barry behind the Cowboys offensive line where Emmit was able to get at least 3 yards before being touched? With the Lions he juked multiple defenders before he had to cross the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• I still say Barry "retired" because after they let Lomas Brown go, he could tell that the Lions were not fully committed to winning a championship. So, he decided to start his retirement early.

I don't blame him.

The early retirement of Megatron has the same smell to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X