No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think IU is anywhere near as good offensively as they have been in the past. Sudfeld/Howard to Lagow/Redding is a big step back.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd take Penn state only because it's at Happy Valley.

Comment

• IU is better on defense though.
        New defensive coordinator Tom Allen has them playing together for once. You can't turn it over 5 to 0 and expect to win games like they did vs Wake.
        But yes, I'd take MSU -6 still.

If Purdue doesn't turn the ball over within reason (5 turnovers vs Cinci and 4 vs Nevada) your +10 Purdue pick will be right. David Blough is quietly playing well for Purdue at QB.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• By the way Taintedban...it's Tommy Armstrong...not Tommie...dufus.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu

Weather - be raining in all Big Ten games, not sure how much this will effect games. Should help Sparty

Comment

• Talent forgets the great 1967 tilt between the Spartans and Hoosiers. How dare he disrespect the legendary John Pont. The Spartans were looking to play spoiler to the title aspirations of Indiana. Unfortunately for the good guys, the Hoosiers came into Spartan Stadium and took the Brass Spittoon 14-13 on their way to Pasadena.

Comment

• Any debate concerning whether Penn State head coach James Franklin is on the hot seat can officially end.

He is not, declared Nittany Lions athletic director Sandy Barbour to the Altoona Mirror on Wednesday.

"James is not on any hot seat," Barbour said.

"He's not on the hot seat, and he's not going to be on the hot seat in December."

Comment

• Talent forgets the great 1967 tilt between the Spartans and Hoosiers. How dare he disrespect the legendary John Pont. The Spartans were looking to play spoiler to the title aspirations of Indiana. Unfortunately for the good guys, the Hoosiers came into Spartan Stadium and took the Brass Spittoon 14-13 on their way to Pasadena.
                  I would never disrespect the great John Pont. However, MSU sucked in 1967. Playing spoiler is insufficient tor come close to 1987. By that logic, Indiana's visit to EL in 2011 was "big" as the Hoosiers looked to play spoiler and knock MSU out of the B10 CCG. Until the lost by 50.

You, sir, disrespect the memory of Lo White, Blake Ezor and Bobby McAllister with your comparisons to 1967. For shame. FOR SHAME!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Any debate concerning whether Penn State head coach James Franklin is on the hot seat can officially end.

He is not, declared Nittany Lions athletic director Sandy Barbour to the Altoona Mirror on Wednesday.

"James is not on any hot seat," Barbour said.

"He's not on the hot seat, and he's not going to be on the hot seat in December."
                    The infamous "Vote of Confidence".

Comment

• I had a friend at State who was a few years older that would swear Bobby McCallister would attend the tailgate at Munn before home games.

Comment

• Indiana's defense has improved. They outgained Wake Forest 611-352 and those 352 Wake yards came on 79 plays. They shot themselves in the foot like crazy though.

Comment

• Wow, fucking Rutgers.

Comment

• Rutgers is awful

Comment

• 31-24 NW (1-3) over Iowa (3-1) entering the 4th quarter.

Iowa fans are pissed at the refs even though the refs are making the correct calls (most of them).
                              I wonder if Thorson will ever be a QB that averages more than 6 yards per attempt...
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Had the over in OSU...missed fuckin XP, called back TD late. Grrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X