Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett took a shot there at the end of that one
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• JTB is all the offense they have in this game and he's taking a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Barrett took a shot there at the end of that one
        Yes he did.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ohio left tackle injured. That's what happened to Michigan left tackle against the Badgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            JTB is all the offense they have in this game and he's taking a beating.
            yup
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
              Ohio left tackle injured. That's what happened to Michigan left tackle against the Badgers.
              Same Wisconsin player making the hit?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Meyer makes the right move by going for it on 4th down.

Comment

• I didn't see the play that injured the Ohio LT.

Comment

• Barrett 8 -19 for 101 yards and an INT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      JTB is all the offense they have in this game and he's taking a beating.
                      Webber is doing his share too.

Comment

• OSU is taking back over. That Wisc O better do something when they get the ball back. Cant keep that D on the field for extended periods of time
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Samuel is a nice player too. OSU doesn't have much of a passing game tonight but whatever. They've moved the ball fairly consistently nonetheless. Just haven't hit the end zone, but Wisconsin's not doing much of that either.

Comment

• Speight was 20-32 for 219 yards against Wisconsin.

Comment

• The key to that drive was Barrett avoiding the sack on one play and completing a pass for a decent gain.

Comment

• Wisconsin settled for 2 FG's at the end of the first half, they sure could've used a TD on one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X