No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a hard time seeing an upset, Wisconsin put up a good fight, but those Red Zone FGs killed them.

Comment

• OSU just won the LOS consistently over those past few drives just in the way that we were able to two weeks ago late in the fourth.

Comment

• Ugh!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ohio passing game does not look good.

Hornibrook throws INT. Floats the ball.

Comment

• Field position has been horrible for Badgers in 3rd qtr.

Comment

• Hornibrook is accurate but his arm is weak.

Comment

• 4 down territory for Buckeyes.

Comment

• Nice pass there by Barrett.

Comment

• 3rd qtr was all Buckeyes. 4th qtr should be good.

Comment

• oiho has this one.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• yep Wisky did what I thought, hung on for a while, osu will probably cover also. UFM has this

Comment

• If they cover and stay under 48, I'm okay with that.

Comment

• If they wouldn't have f'ed up the field position so much in the 3rd it would be a different game.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How the F does he miss him? I just hope JT takes a beating. Keep running his ass!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow, free shot at JTB in the pocked and the blitzer whiffed. Easy TD after the missed tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X