Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• my posts are YUGE!!! Best ever!!! Only fake news disagrees..
      Last edited by entropy; February 2, 2017, 01:37 PM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I have the largest viewership ever on my posts..

Comment

• Purdue has the worst Power 5 recruiting class in 2017.
          81.55 average on 247... STFU Purdue fans that are putting a positive spin on this.
          Terrible once again.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Low energy! Coach Brohm home sleeping while Coach Meyer doing 4 events a day! Sad!

Comment

• Purdue needs an identity, even if its an embarrassing one like Baylor.

Comment

• Ratings for recruiting info TERRIBLE since AA took over! More and more Americans seeing this! BAD DUDE

Comment

• Bad HOMBRE.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• He's taking recruiting posts from good americans

Comment

• We need to build a wall around his laptop.

Comment

• I'm not accepting the final recruiting rankings...I think we should all riot in the streets
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I somehow missed this one... Indiana hired Mike DeBoreing as offensive coordinator - lmfao! "Hurts So Good"

Comment

• That's going to be a rough change for the Hoosiers

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              I somehow missed this one... Indiana hired Mike DeBoreing as offensive coordinator - lmfao! "Hurts So Good"

Wasn't he just let go as OC by Butch Jones at Tennessee?
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Tennessee trade in DeBord for Hoke.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X