Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeppers

And it will show more, when no additional sanctions come their way.

Win, and you write the rules.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Michigan's in a division with at least 4 programs that are currently their superior. They need all the help they can get.

Comment

We don't need any help at all.

What the conference needs, is for the conference leadership to enforce its rules fairly and equally, without respect to whom they like or dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Michigan's in a division with at least 4 programs that are currently their superior. They need all the help they can get.
          I don't think that is an inaccurate portrayal of where M football stands in relationship to its league peers.

But as Linesman points out M won't need any help to climb back on top of the B10. They'll do it by winning with hard work, honesty and integrity not cheating their way to the top like osu did under jim tressel.

Mark my words, in the future, no osu fan will post here without a stark reminder from me of this dark time for the buckeyes. Its like the Holocaust. People need constant reminding of the evils that undertaking by the Nazis represented.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

MSU got screwed? They don't play any of Wisky, OSU or PSU in '13/'14...

Their big games will be M, Neb & ND those years. MSU really pushed for NW (Chicago market) to be part of their division and they got it, they valued the Chicago market more than any cross-division rivalry game.

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              MSU got screwed? They don't play any of Wisky, OSU or PSU in '13/'14...

Their big games will be M, Neb & ND those years. MSU really pushed for NW (Chicago market) to be part of their division and they got it, they valued the Chicago market more than any cross-division rivalry game.
              Actually, in 2014, MSU won't be playing Notre Dame either. They are taking a break from that series in '14-15

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                I don't think that is an inaccurate portrayal of where M football stands in relationship to its league peers.

But as Linesman points out M won't need any help to climb back on top of the B10. They'll do it by winning with hard work, honesty and integrity not cheating their way to the top like osu did under jim tressel.

No sir...you will keep cheating your way to the bottom....where M football belongs.

Comment

Purdue's spring game is today...they're the only one. The BTN isn't showing it until 10PM though, if anyone's interested once hockey's over

Comment

No sir...you will keep cheating your way to the bottom.
                    See, this is what you get for only reading the "funnies" when your newspaper arrives. Let me bring you up to date. Michigan's "cheating" issues have been cleared up.

Yours sir, are just beginning. And I think at the end of the day, you'll end up wishing that your problems were similar to ours.

Comment

Only the tip of the cheating iceberg has been uncovered at Michigan. The NCAA barely took a glance o'er the program. More to come...believe it.

In other Purdue news, a new Purdue Pete will be unveiled today. Boiler up!!

Comment

Only the tip of the cheating iceberg has been uncovered at Michigan. The NCAA barely took a glance o'er the program. More to come...believe it.
                        Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                          Priceless.
                          This is an institution, after all, that casually looked the other way as its championship basketball team was being handed thousands of dollars. Any school that would allow that to happen cannot be considered "clean" in any sense of the word until a few generations have died off.

Jalen Rose is regarded as a hero and much admired on the Wolverine campus. Chris Webber will be too once his exile is up. It's justified by "oh they've lived good lives since they got caught". Good stuff. Clarett's apparently lived a good, clean life too since getting out of prison. Doesn't change anyone's impression of HIM though.

Now back to the new Purdue Pete...having seen a picture of him, I think he will frighten small children slightly less than the old one

Comment

More to come...believe it.
                            I'll be waiting, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

This is an institution, after all, that casually looked the other way as its championship basketball team was being handed thousands of dollars. Any school that would allow that to happen cannot be considered "clean" in any sense of the word until a few generations have died off.

Jalen Rose is regarded as a hero and much admired on the Wolverine campus. Chris Webber will be too once his exile is up. It's justified by "oh they've lived good lives since they got caught". Good stuff. Clarett's apparently lived a good, clean life too since getting out of prison. Doesn't change anyone's impression of HIM though.

Now back to the new Purdue Pete...having seen a picture of him, I think he will frighten small children slightly less than the old one
                              LMFAO. Comparing Webber and Rose to an armed robber.
                              What's the difference between an OSU grad and a park bench? A park bench can support a family of four.

Comment

Chris Webber will be too once his exile is up.
                                Debateable. I'll always think he was an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X