Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU @ Purdue next year could be interesting

Comment

• Probably the 2nd hardest game on the schedule after the trip to EL.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        Michigan's fight song is damn fucking good, but they're all quaint nonsense except for Rocky Top. Say what you will about everything else Tennessee, but Rocky Top's the best.

No... it get's very old when they sing it after every first down, or that is how it feels.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Agree .....I hate Rocky Top. The USC fight song gets like an ear worm for me after it's played once or twice. Hate that one too. ND's rings up about at the same level as those two for me as well but I can' remember it getting over played as much as USC's and Tennessee's does.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• while OU is a rival I appreciated, boomer sooner would get old. Seriously, a fight song should have more than 2 words.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Vols play Rocky Top when Smokey takes a dump on the field.

Comment

• Cut them some slack, they don't have much to cheer about.

Comment

• PSU wildly outclassing Washington early on

Comment

• Yep, up 14-0.

The PAC12 may want to reconsider it's bowl arrangements with the BIG.

IMO, the wins this bowl season aren't about talent. It's about getting out prepared and out played. That's on the coaching staff.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• B1G East is pretty good.

Comment

• I wonder if Mgo will ever give Franklin or “armpunt” any credit. McSorley is really good.

Comment

• Let's see how he does in 2018. If he's as good as he was made to look with McSorely and Barkley back there, I'll change my mind.

PSU is absolutely man-handling the Huskies up front. Brown has been ineffective and Washington is rushing for -2ypc. Meanwhile PSU has 13 first downs to Washington's 4 and 246 total yards to Washington's 85 ..... and there's 9 minutes left in the half with PSU up 21-7.

Comment

• McSorley is more important to them than Barkley. Barkley is awesome, but he ain’t a QB.

Comment

• Isn't McSorely gone for 2018? Does he have a 5th year and if so, why the hell would he stay with the NFL calling?

PSU up 28-7 now. Washington is packing it in.

Comment

• Penn State is really good. They’re surely kicking themselves over losses. They’re getting more talented across the board. And Franklin is really recruiting.

The B10 East is death. The best teams in the P12 would scrap with M and Maryland for 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                X