No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Harsh, but fair.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• plausible
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• I am with you Kstat. Sure. He specifically referenced the decrying of masculine football culture, but since he did not specifically address the kid who died, it was obvious code that he was signaling he did not care. If you do not publically state that you do not agree with bad medical care, it means you are a champion for kids dying. QE fucking D.

Down with Talent!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

• Talent supports the killing of kids?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Talent,

Leave me outra this! I have only wished the death of one child recently (the Bama FG kicker last year).

I am just glad that Kstat saw beyond your ruse of pretending that you were talking about the reindeer games played around football teams and correctly ascertained your true motives: Laughing at the death of children.

Disgusting. I am going to play golf and try to clear my head.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X