• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey look at that ...acting like you care

Comment

• It's a bit disorienting, isn't it?

Comment

• Comment

• Been a while since I've said this...but...

STFU

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What evs.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Whilst Dr. Strangelove continues to sail the Pequod on the politics thread, his duties in more important areas are neglected. I will fill in until he stops mumbling incoherently to himself.

Non-Conference Schedules

Illinois
              Akron
              @UConn
              Eastern Michigan

Desperately trying to get bowl eligible. I like it. But they're not good enough to presume a win against any of those teams, let alone a road win.

Indiana
              Ball State
              Eastern Illinois
              UConn

I guess UConn is good for what ails ya. That is even worse than Lovie's OoC. Good gawd.

IowaMaryland
              Howard
              Syracuse
              @Temple

Apparently Dino Babers is Black Walsh, so that one should be tough. And the Cosbys housed The Turtle last season.

MichiganMichigan StateMinnesota
              South Dakota State
              @Fresno
              Georgia Southern

Rowing the boat in calm waters. But, they could surely lose in the Valley.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Continued

Nebraska
                South Alabama
                @Colorado
                Northern Illinois.

I weep for each and every team that faces FROSTY!!!! But, man, he is gonna put a vengeful fucking beatdown on the piss-throwing Buffs.

NorthwesternOhio State
                Florida Atlantic
                Cincinnati
                Miami, Ohio

Nothing better than paying $100 to sit in the blazing pre-Labor Day sun to watch Ohio State battle the fearsome Owls. Woof. Fickell will have his boys ready to play, but his biggest problem is that the 22 most talented players starting will wear the same uniform.

Penn StatePurdue
                Nevada
                Vanderbilt
                Texas Christian

Fuck Purdue. Nice little OoC schedule, but still, Fuck Purdue.

Rutgers
                UMass
                Boston College
                Liberty

Fuck you, Delaney.

Wisconsin

Comment

• Overall, hot trash. But, the type of hot trash that should keep it's better teams undefeated in OoC.

Comment

• I am glad TOSUC's ooc is so shitty. Will give me counterpunch material for Bama's ridiculous ooc.

Also, add me to the disappointed in DSL group.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I am glad TOSUC's ooc is so shitty. Will give me counterpunch material for Bama's ridiculous ooc.

Also, add me to the disappointed in DSL group.
                        Yeah, I could probably make the case that Alabama's shitty OoC is worse than Ohio State's shitty OoC only because UAT plays 4 OoC games and OSU could only schedule 3 shitbirds. Ohio State gets either @nFw or @UNL in lieu of their 4th easy win.

Comment

• Easy wins for Purdue there.
                          Until Purdue escapes from their rut of wild vacillation en route to a bowl-eligibility showdown for the Oaken Bucket, I wouldn't call any win easy.

Comment

• I think that's splitting hairs. UNL is Troy's bitch. Anyway, I honestly don't know what Duke will have this year, but when they are the best of the ooc it's bad. SoMiss is garbage, but at least they had a winning record last year unlike New Mexico State. It's the worst Bama ooc in 20 years. I hate it.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I didn't say it was case worth making, just that I could *probably* make it on the basis of 4 turds is worse than 3 turds. Cincinnati was 11-2 last year -- FICKELL!!!!!!

Comment

• I know. I just had to construct a way to get in some Wizard sass. I thought that was obvious. You are a bit slow this morning. Well, slower than you normally are, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X