No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCF sitting Milton to make a point. Welp, that play is in trouble.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Welp, you were correct about osu. Your'e also probably correct that this isn't just one of those outlier games. osu is hurting. I don't know how you pick up the pieces from that blow-out loss. There was a lot of quit evident in that game and that goes beyond the apparent collapse of meyer's zone power offense without an OL, without a featured back and with a QB who is not suddenly going to turn into the kind of run threat meyer needs to run his offense. How do you fix that? You don't. That Haskins can throw the ball - and did v. Purdue, setting an osu record - seems meaningless at this point.

Frankly, I'm shocked ...... and at the same time smiling from ear to ear.

Fuck osu.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 5-2 on the week in the conference. Missed the Rutgers shit even though I sort of felt it coming. Also missed Wisky, which was a toss up. I had it at 45-21. Ended up 49-20. But only one of those scores is an Illinois cover. Bah.

2-1 in specials. Assfucked by Cincinnati. Oh well.

35-34 and 13-7-1 on the year. Suck it, "The" Oracle!

Comment

• 35-34 and 13-7-1 on the year. Whatever. STFU.

Indiana (-2) at MinnesotaPurdue (+2) at Michigan StateArmy (PK) at Eastern Michiganth century approach that, incidentally, can convert 3rd and 1. But, I think Army grinds this one out for a clear win.

Last edited by iam416; October 26, 2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• i'm 34-35 and 7-13-1

Comment

• Bethune-Cookman 45 UNL 38

fear the wildcats
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lewerke not playing against Purdue

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lewerke sounds like a slow second baseman from the 1990's Braves.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mark Lewerke?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, you know him, too?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He was no Glenn Hubbard but he was good.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hornibrook is going through concussion protocol and has not yet been cleared for Saturday's game.

Comment

• Horny Toad is no loss for the cheese packers
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Indiana rallies from 31-9 down to tie the game then stops Minnesota cold with 4 minutes left and gets the ball back. Then, in the most DeBordian of all play-calling sequences, the run 3 straight times and punt. Minnesota hits a 75-yard TD pass on their first play and I'm 0-1. On the plus side:

Comment

Working...
                                X