Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That's what I think as well. It's a traditional bowl and I'm not sure there is a better location by reputation on the mainland. On top of that as far as games go, the Holiday Bowl always seemed to have a great game.

Comment

• There was a lot of Spartan talk going on in one of the Michigan threads but I'm choosing to continue the discussion here:

Dantoni is 32-20 since Narduzzi left and 20-18 over the last 3 years. Maybe if the Nard-dog gets fired at Pitt and returns to EL, the Spartans will return to being a contender for the B1G title again.

Comment

• The defense wasn't the problem last year. It will be a tremendous strength this year, it might be the best defense they've had since the Rose Bowl. Its going to be a very good team if they can have an average offense. That depends on Lewerke and the OL being healthy.

Comment

• So you think Lewerke's heath was the reason for his struggles last year? He had 8 TD's and 7 INT's leading in to the Michigan game.

Comment

• It's pretty obvious his health was a big factor, he couldn't throw with that shoulder.

Comment

• Is this really the new MSU uni?
                Attached Files
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No. That's Oregon Road Alternate #14

Comment

• I'm sorry, but that is bad, even for Nike ...

Duffy Daugherty would smack Phil Knight in the face.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He's happy you can't see his face

Comment

• Why would any football team wear lime-green pants? Awful ..... unless you're the idiot asking why does M were maze ones?

Check the history dude. Fiddler singing "TRADITION" in the background to that assertion. MSU has no historical claim to lime-green anything except maybe the color of vomit on the sidewalks of EL in the morning after a night of heavy drinking and couch burning.

Carr was famous or infamous IMO, for authorizing highlighter yellows replacing the traditional maze scheme on helmets and pants. JH rightly reinstated the maze schemes. He correctly shit-canned the blindingly yellow trousers that either blurred HDTV sets, especially plasma versions, or caused viewers to put on sun glasses while watching televised M football games in HD. Those stupid looking highlighter yellow colors were, surprise, a Nike idea...... that the players reportedly loved. Lairs!
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's a bad look. And I like the MSU traditional uni.

Here is an action shot:

image.jpeg

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They wouldn't have been my pick, but I don't give a shit about uniforms all that much. I liked those combat uniforms better.

Comment

• Suddenly I'm hungry for key lime pie...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you were hungry for arsenic pie.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X