Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunno, but I guess that would be our answer.

Comment

• DPJ taking an official to oiho this weekend.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

Comment

• Lol. No one who even slightly follows recruiting thinks DPJ is coming to OSU. Urbs has a better chance if pulling Marvin Wilson from the South, and I rate that as 1%.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Maybe DPJ is trying to get Mike Weber to flip
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• MSU has a better shot of winning the national title this year than Jones has of going anywhere but Michigan.

Comment

• Najee Harris says he's not 100% to Alabama. Harbaugh to visit him this weekend:

Harris: "My mind isn't set on Alabama"
                Jim Harbaugh reportedly visiting No. 1 recruit Najee Harris this week

Comment

• Chase Lasater FB/ATH de-committed; no surprise at all.

Comment

• Why in the hell would a FB decommit with the way Harbaugh uses that position. Dumb
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Uh, processed. Cmon man.

Comment

• I doubt that there are any Michigan recruits playing tonight, but...

My local high school (Spanish Fort) football team is going to be on ESPN2 tonight at 7:00 CDT.
                        You might want to check it out. There will be a pretty good handful of future D1 players on the field. The Saraland QB is a Stanford commit and Spanish Fort's Thomas Johnston (#5) has offers from LSU, Auburn, Miss St, Southen Miss and Iowa. (his brother was AL Mr Football last year and is at UAB)

It's pretty good high school football from two of the better programs in the state.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Chuck Filiaga, OT, crystal balls going in for M. If we miss out on Wilson or Slaton, this guy would be right up there on M's list, per Steve Lorenz.

There is a possibility of Ruiz, Filiaga, Wilson, and Slaton. That is an intense OL class.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Perfect because we need it.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Its going to be fun when Harbaugh has all of his recruits hitting on all cylinders. This team is going to be tough.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jeter decommits from ND already. Really need to get involved in that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X