This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    It also looks like Ty Wheatley sure thinks M has Najee Harris in the bag. Sorry, AA.
    Yeah. I heard. Say Lovey.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That's going to propel OSU to #1!!!!!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope so. I get tired of hearing about being #1 in recruiting year after year after year....
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It also looks like Ty Wheatley sure thinks M has Najee Harris in the bag.
          4 realz?

Comment

• Yeppers

Comment

• He was on instagram today wearing a M shirt. He's either flipped or trolling them. He doesn't seem to be the trolling type.

I wish him well. It's probably better for him, too. He would not be the starter next year and Saban told him so. He would be in the rotation, but we're loaded at RB.

Comment

• If Harris is flipped then would that make us #1?

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    If Harris is flipped then would that make us #1?

No.

Comment

• M's ceiling, IMO, is #3.

Comment

• I think I mentioned a week ago that a Bama insider I trust said he thought Najee was 50-50 at best. And that was before the OV and the suitcase of cash.

Comment

• We don't do cash. We provide access to Fort Knox. (if you pick the right major)

Comment

• AA is already paying the price for Kiffin's escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I think I mentioned a week ago that a Bama insider I trust said he thought Najee was 50-50 at best. And that was before the OV and the suitcase of cash.
                              AA, do Bama insiders think he's gone or don't you know? M insiders still don't have a feel other than 50/50, but Wheatley has always felt we were gonna fet him, doesn't make him right...yet.

Comment

• Sam Webb would not give DPJ to A2 his Gut Feeling this morning. While he said it's his opinion he does go blue, he thinks talk about him going to FSU or the place where Tressels get flushed is warranted.

Comment

Working...
                                X