X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's definitely M-FSU, but he's Blue.

Comment

• It's definitely M-2nd/3rd hats.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So does this mean that we finally caught up in the bagman department?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          AA, do Bama insiders think he's gone or don't you know? M insiders still don't have a feel other than 50/50, but Wheatley has always felt we were gonna fet him, doesn't make him right...yet.
          Last week it was 50/50. It's 75/25 M now.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Someone said that OSU is recruiting at a Bama level this year. I LOLed. Bama wishes they could recruit at that level.

I looked at the average recruit "score" on the composite ranking going back to 2010. Every year it was about 93 or 93.5. Right now OSU's AVERAGE is 95.72. If you took out the kicker, it would go up to 96.5. That's unbelievable. (M has one player over 96 right now.). It's a class for the ages Talent. Too bad you are going to run out of room.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Mama likes Saban. Najee likes Harbaugh. I think Najee talks mama into M, not the other way around.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                Someone said that OSU is recruiting at a Bama level this year. I LOLed. Bama wishes they could recruit at that level.

I looked at the average recruit "score" on the composite ranking going back to 2010. Every year it was about 93 or 93.5. Right now OSU's AVERAGE is 95.72. If you took out the kicker, it would go up to 96.5. That's unbelievable. (M has one player over 96 right now.). It's a class for the ages Talent. Too bad you are going to run out of room.

There is no doubt that OSU's 2017 class should have the highest average rating in history.

Comment

• If we got Najee, DPJ, and Alex Leatherwood we'd sign three of the top 15 players in the country.

OSU will probably end up with SIX of the top 15.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Lotta scuttlebutt that Najee has already said hes comin. But, CROOTIN!!!

Comment

• Leatherwood is no.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Someone said that OSU is recruiting at a Bama level this year. I LOLed. Bama wishes they could recruit at that level.

It's too bad that it will overshadow ours. Ours is shaping up to be one for the ages too. Provided the heavy M leans all commit. Four 5-star guys -- I'm pretty sure that we have never had more than three in the rivals era. You have to go back to 1998 to find one class with that many elite guys, and that one was pretty bleh in the trenches.

Comment

• Didn't people get excited upon seeing Terrelle Pryor wearing a Michigan shirt once, too? Believe it when I see it on National Signing Day.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well, he'll enroll more than a month before that, but if you want to wait that long..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              Didn't people get excited upon seeing Terrelle Pryor wearing a Michigan shirt once, too? Believe it when I see it on National Signing Day.
                              He's an EE, so you won't have to wait that long.

Comment

• I almost wish I was a Spartan fan so I wouldn't have to go through all the anxiety of waiting on announcements from 5 star high school football players.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X