Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Wilson will really round out a solid defensive class!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alright, I'm done cluttering up this thread. I think Najee is more than likely going M (55%!) His mind is made up, so it's actually 100/0, but he's so goddamn unforthcoming.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Anything to keep him from LSU. Anything.

Speaking of top 5 uncommitteds, I like Foster Sarell a lot. He flirted with us early, but when you can't get a kid to take an OV, you know it's over. He is like Wilson in that he wants to stay close to home.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Alright, I'm done cluttering up this thread. I think Najee is more than likely going M (55%!) His mind is made up, so it's actually 100/0, but he's so goddamn unforthcoming.

Agreed. I think it's more a 70/30 likelihood, though. And, truth be told, it's the better move for him. He will be RB3 or RB4 his first year at Bama, no doubt. Where he could be in the starting rotation at M.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• From mgoboard:

Someone named Free Kobe, who has allegedly been info-solid since just after Pete Carroll's time at USC, says that signs favor Michigan, especially insofar as they don't look good for other teams:

That cal was closer than people realize due to a cal coach that has known family forever
            Mom wants no part of her boy in the Deep South
            Family wants him to get away from Nocal
            USC and Michigan coaches have done a great job of recruiting him including having chance airport meetings with him
            USC coach thinks he can pull both Carr and Harris but Carr 7on7 coach says no way in hell would Carr stick with USC in that scenario
            Alabama returns everybody and Harris sees himself as three and out
            He is better than anyone Michigan has now and Michigan will give him the ball 30 times a game
            Been hearing Michigan for almost three weeks
            Take it for what it's worth.
            Link: http://michigan.247sports.com/Board/...arris-50198735

Another post there states Sam Web has gone on record today: Harris to M.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Go news on Najee. Keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

• Indeed, Sam Webb projects Harris to Michigan

Comment

• Some smoke out there is he is just going to show up to the school of his choice on next Monday... Not announce publicly... Hope Jim pulls his moms heart north.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/LetmeRockk_/status/815939736506429440[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Indeed, Sam Webb projects Harris to Michigan
                      He does, but he won't go so far as a "gut feeling." He says you don't know what NH is saying to Bama.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I wonder if Harris has already sent in a tuition deposit or something. Webb hinted this morning that he learned WHY the staff was so confident, and based on the he was projecting Harris in the class.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Local Lower Alabama talk radio is pretty confident that Harris is going to Bama.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• By-and-large, the tea leaves are reading Michigan very strongly now.

Comment

• Gotta get him. I don't agree with the idea that he alone will transform the running game, but still.

Comment

• I'd take a 5* OL or DL over Harris in a heartbeat, but since there's no such thing as recruit trading, yeah, we really need him.

Sounds like Becton could end up at Michigan too. Harris, Filiaga, Collins, and Becton would make this easily the best Michigan class of the rivals era and #1 in the B1G in just about every year but this one. I think that would be true even without Collins.

Comment

Working...
                                X