Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone checked to see if Harris is enrolled at either school? Or maybe both...
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I love that the two most accurate recruiting analysts here are an OSU fan and an Alabama fan.
      You're half right. WM and Oracle know what they're talking about, too. They read enough inside stuff and have followed recruiting long enough to know the dance.

WB:

Re Austin Jackson -- someone will surely say "if you can get him on campus you have a shot!" But the short answers is -- NONE.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        WB:

Re Austin Jackson -- someone will surely say "if you can get him on campus you have a shot!" But the short answers is -- NONE.
        But if we can just get him on campus....

Rocky, avatar is terrific.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything about Austin Jackson since Spring, pretty sure he'll stay out West.

Comment

• I haven't heard much since the Tigers traded him.

Comment

• Jokes in every thread! 2017 off to a great start around here.

Comment

• Najee tells his best friend in Cali that he's going to M. It's the right call. Good luck to him.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shut it.

Comment

• Totally serious.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And with Bo amd Damien and Jacobs and Emmons, we don't need him.

Comment

• He ends up at Bama tho I don't necessarily believe many of the recent reports.

Comment

• Agree .... I've watched this dance with some interest but much more laughter.

Harris will end up at Alabama.

I'd add I have to acknowledge Harris and his people for uniquely fucking with football fans and the sports press - especially those directly involved in CFB recruiting. Justly deserved. Good job.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No idea where Harris ends up, tons of smoke from at best, questionable sources in both directions...

Chuck Filiaga OG (4*, Texas) is announcing today, I like his talent level, worthy/deserving top 100 overall. Hope he's a Wolverine.

-

Chuck Filiaga, Najee Harris, Nico Collins, Mehki Becton, & Brandon Sebastian are about the only recruitment's I'm paying much attention to. A couple new names will likely pop-up before signing day.

Comment

• Filiaga is in the bag. I have no clue about Harris other than M is very much an option.

Collins, I don't know about. You sort of hate for those southern recruitments to drag on too long. But, that said, M is in so good with Collins that I think he's probably in the bag.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Harris is a strong M lean. Him planning on showing up on Sunday tells you that.

There will be no football staffers, coaches, players, or athletic department coordinators back on campus until Tuesday. Everyone is in Tampa.

Comment

Working...
                                X