Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Don't mess with Satan:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Insane.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• There's a bit more to that story. But. You know, as the kids say, "whatev".
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            There's a bit more to that story. But. You know, as the kids say, "whatev".
            Care to elaborate?
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• OF COURSE he does. The question is what he would like to elaborate on. I bet it's not this, but if you'd like a fun chess anecdote or some other obviously false dash of admittedly entertaining prose, then you're in the right spot.

Comment

• Unexpected but a great pick-up:

Aidan Hutchinson's father, Chris, is a former All-American at Michigan under Bo Schembechler.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  Unexpected...
                  That's Chris Hutchinson's son, if I'm not mistaken. He wasn't considered a mortal lock?

Comment

• First draft said not very unexpected.

Comment

• Rivals is pretty lukewarm on him. His recruiting profile reads a lot like Brennan Beyer.

Comment

• I haven't seen the film but I'd put him closer to Ryan VanBergen/Tim Jamison caliber based solely on others scouting reports/opinions.

Comment

• 4.5* FL OL Nick Petit-Frere isn't close to having a list; Sam catches up with his coach, who has good things to say about both of Michigan's OL coaches and emphasizes that he is a very legit student who doesn't care about distance

I think this guy is a better fit in EL.

Comment

• Nah, it'll be so much fun having him on our team, and listening to the announcers tiptoe around the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              4.5* FL OL Nick Petit-Frere isn't close to having a list; Sam catches up with his coach, who has good things to say about both of Michigan's OL coaches and emphasizes that he is a very legit student who doesn't care about distance

I think this guy is a better fit in EL.
                              Why?

Comment

• Petit is French for "Little" and Frere is French for "brother"
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X