• Show
Clear All

• Ah OK. Totally went over my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Ah OK. Totally went over my head.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Dorian Thompson-Robinson QB will visit April 11th, date of M's spring game and will be a huge recruiting weekend. He's going to decide early and basically down to M & UCLA, Bishop Gorman product so he could bring very talented teammates with him. Some very optimistic insiders recently. Visiting UCLA today.

Comment

• WM's fecklessness can be brooked no longer. Spring game is rapidly approaching. Perfect time to update recruiting board. Hop to!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Here is a rough one, WM can obviously add where need be:

QB(1): Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Joe Milton, Tyler Shough
            RB(2): Asa Martin, Johnny Adams,
            WR(1-2): Kamryn Babb, Jalen Hall, Jahan Dotson, L'Christian Smith
            TE(1-2):Will Mallory, Jeremy Ruckert, Malcolm Epps
            OL(5-6): Emil Ekiyor, Marquan McCall, Antwan Reed, Daniel Faalele, Jalen Mayfield, Curtis Dunlap, Tyrone Sampson,Tommy Brown
            DL(3-4): Aiden Hutchinson, Michael Thompson, Xavier Thomas, Stephon Wyn
            LB(1-2): Otis Reese, Dallas Gant,
            CB(3): Myles Sims, Houston Griffith, Isaac Taylor-Stuart
            S(2): Mario Goodrich, Brian Asamoah

Comment

• Thanks, THE Oracle! A little more overlap with OSU than in previous years.

Comment

• Was difficult to put together being so early and limited room. 2 months from now, that might not be all that accurate. Only a few on there I'd put $$$ on landing at this point.

Comment

• Yeah, it's tough with tight numbers. Heh. Been there!

I could probably pick out 4 or 5 on that list that I think will end up at OSU, but it's not like they're make or break players.

IMO, if they lose DTR that will be a blow. It's easiest enough to get over with depth chart rationalizations, but the reality is that you want a top notch QB in every class and then sort things out on campus. That said, with DTR probably declaring so early, it'll be considerably easier for HARBAUGH!!!! to move on to a good plan B.

I say this after UFM chased Watson to the ends of the earth and ended up with Stephen Collier. It'll end up ok, I think, but only b/c JTB proved viable.

Comment

• If DTR stays out west, guessing it'll be Shough who I haven't seen any of, but the guys at Rivals really like him.
                    Last edited by The Oracle; April 6, 2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Oracle's list is really accurate, handful of recruits on his board I think we'd pass on or will do better along with some guys I wouldn't add to MY board till they showed more interest; visiting for the spring game is a huge indicator of interest... Names probably worthy of addition:

OT - Ryan Hayes (MI)
                      DT - Tyler Friday (NJ)
                      WDE - Nik Bonitto (FL)
                      S - Shayne Saymon (NJ) - M will aim higher but he's a solid plan B option.
                      ATH - Dyami Brown (NC)

L'Christian Smith seems pretty likely a Buckeye if they want him though M has a chance to steal Kamryn Babb WR from them. Depends on what the Buckeyes do at the position and who they like more, how much room they have, etc.

Comment

• Yeah, really fluid list until we begin to see who's visiting on.their own dime.

Comment

• Babb is the priority. I don't see OSU losing him. L'Christian Smith is UK. They've sold him on playing both sports and, more importantly, they're recruiting him strictly as a WR. I think OSU sees him more as an athlete that will grow into an H-back type player.

Comment

• Oracle what WM and Talent really mean to say is that your list is utter crap.

Comment

• I have them on ignore, what'd they say?

Comment

• That your list is really great.

Comment

Working...
                                X