Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Thompson TE set May 11th as his decision date while...

Matthew Godin DT/SDE has set May 12th as his decision date.

Godin is very likely to be a Wolverine (rumored silent commit) and Thompson will be a Wolverine if there is a spot for him. With the position flexibility of the incoming TE's (Funchess a TE/WR, Thompson a TE/WR & AJ Williams a TE/OL), I see them taking a third TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      The damage begins ...... Hoke and company are perfectly positioned to shift the balance of power in ohio. Most of the BT and ND are going to benefit from the tressmess.

From what I understand, Kelly & Co. have completely changed gear with regard to a couple cherry-picked Ohio kids that they would have completely ignored otherwise. First and foremost is Sa'von Pittman, who was considered a total waste of time...until the Tressel mess...now he's getting all kinds of love.

Comment

• Se'von Pittman is a recruit I like a lot, offers from OSU, Florida, Ala, Tenn, Mich, Aub, ND... He's part of the abundance of very talented DE's in the midwest that are mostly from Ohio...

He'd make my recruiting board if he takes another visit here (believe he already took one), was considered a very strong lean to OSU just a month ago.

Comment

• Considering the amount of talent in Ohio, both UM and ND would be dumb to not see if they can cherry pick some of it due to the OSU situation.

Comment

• Radio this morning said QB Gunner Kiel was on campus for a surprise visit yesterday. Not much else in the way of details.

Comment

• He did not stay long, much like pike.

Comment

• Gunner Kiel could make my recruiting board if he has kind words to say about AA.

Comment

• We at this point should be exclusively focused on poaching OSU's recruiting class.

Comment

• I don't think so. The hard commits are going there no matter what. Its a waste of time and effort to go after them. Any soft commits, maybe,.. but I wouldn't invest too much time or effort. There's plenty of excellent talent out there this year that we have a better chance of landing.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• and aren't we glad we didn't poach TP?

Comment

• Yep. And Maurice Clarett too.

It always hurts to lose to the Sucknuts, but when stuff like this comes out, it makes it a lot easier.

After the Fab Five sanctions, I don't want any Claretts or Pryors.
                        Last edited by lineygoblue; April 28, 2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Joe Bolden LB (4*) is newest Wolverine...

Comment

• Whoa. I think the linebacker problem is about to be a thing of the past.

Comment

• Impressive offer list .... lists 19 offers including Illinois, NWU, PSU, Iowa, BC, AZ. Cinci, Tenn. Also of note from Cincinnatti Colerain (did not list MSU or osu offers).
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Any linebacker with a PSU offer is a good get.

Comment

Working...
                                X