• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots, Warriors or Man City?

Comment

• heh

Comment

• Speaking of favorite teams, my team succumbed to the stupidest rules ever created in any sport on earth. If you catch the ball and your knee makes contact with the ground, then you break the plane of the end zone with the ball, but bobble it inches from your second contact with the ground, apparently we must forget that you caught the ball already. The NFL is the most over officious joke of a league in existence. The rule has screwed many a team over the years and should have been rescinded long ago. Just another reason why viewership is down. Who really wants to wait 5 minutes to see an obvious catch be overturned by some ridiculous rule? The Lions were screwed earlier this season by the "ten second runoff" rule, while possessing the ball at the 2 yd. line with 8 seconds to go, but the officials penalized them 10 seconds because they (the officials) did a booth review. That makes about as much sense as Goodell's suspension policies.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It was horrible.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So, M go their hands on a superb 6'3", 230lb athlete and he's getting pegged as a fullback/h-back? Egads.

Comment

• That's where he wants to play. Perhaps in a year or two they'll nudge him to LB. Iowa recruited him as a LB, and they seem to have an eye for talent at that position. Or maybe he's the next Toby Gerhart.
              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 19, 2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Rocky,

The game the Lions lost to the Bears on a process call because Calvin Johnson caught the ball, switched hands with it, and it slipped from his hand as he was setting it down to prop himself up. Much more bogus call. IMO

BUt still not the biggest fuck you to the Lions. They lost a game because the refs missed that Justin Forsett was clearly down, then ran for a 81 yd td. The Lions tried to challenge the play, but it couldn't be reviewed, BEACUSE IT WAS ALREADY GOING TO BE REVIEWED. Siingle dumbest thing I've ever heard.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I was talking about the game versus the Falcons this season when Golden Tate came up just short of the end zone. Initially ruled a TD, it went to review and was deemed just short. Time was then taken off the clock - game over. Or were you comparing the Steelers' Jesse James' catch/no catch to the original Calvin Johnson farce? Yeah, that probably was worse.
                  Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 19, 2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Rocky,

The game the Lions lost to the Bears on a process call because Calvin Johnson caught the ball, switched hands with it, and it slipped from his hand as he was setting it down to prop himself up. Much more bogus call. IMO

BUt still not the biggest fuck you to the Lions. They lost a game because the refs missed that Justin Forsett was clearly down, then ran for a 81 yd td. The Lions tried to challenge the play, but it couldn't be reviewed, BEACUSE IT WAS ALREADY GOING TO BE REVIEWED. Siingle dumbest thing I've ever heard.
                    I mean, I wrote off the Lions 12 years ago and haven't looked back, but they lost because they asked for a play to be reviewed? That's new and special. The Lions are true disrupters in the category of how to lose NFL games.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                      Eyabi Anoma?
                      Oh no, not this Najee Harris / Jaylen Brown wishful thinking stuff again...
                      He is going to Bama.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Rocky, I was just referring to the way the Lions get screwed constantly. Hack said it better than me (as usual).
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• And whether the Steelers or Lions get fucked by NFL rules is related to UM recruiting because......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Oh no, not this Najee Harris / Jaylen Brown wishful thinking stuff again...
                            He is going to Bama.

I think so, but Bama folks hear he's wavering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• He's a lock for M.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                He's a lock for M.
                                If he signs with M, I?d gladly change my avatar pic back to something of your choice again for two weeks

Good thing is, this will be done in just over 5 hours.

[ame]https://twitter.com/therealeyabi/status/943229296767840256[/ame]
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X