Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a pretty hilarious thread(s). Good way to spend some of my lunch hour. I like the guy guaranteeing he'll be a 4* once people see his film. He also plays at least level down from the best football in Ohio. I will say HARBAUGH!!!! is getting more Ohio kids these days. And maybe he'll end up getting one OSU offers.

That said, he may be an ideal "viper" fit.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. The last few commits (Velazquez, Branham, Seldon) have been very underwhelming. It is disappointing and concerning at the same time.

Comment

• Trust the coaching staff has been very overused with some of these commits. I have more faith in their ability to develop talent than to spot it.

Comment

• Seems to be a lot of anger and panic lately (about recruiting) from Michigan fans on twitter. Do they have good reason?

Comment

• I can't even call them disappointing. Disappointing implies some sort of expectation. We're not even ending up as hats on the table for decent prospects anymore. Even RichRod could do that.

Comment

• I have seen post that coaches reportedly a 'lazy' on the recruiting trail. I find this hard to believe with Harbaugh, but the situation in Michigan is alarming no?

Comment

• Velasquez does have some impressive numbers for a kid his size. He has a 4.54 forty, a 390 lb. bench press, a 570 lb. squat, and a 600 lb. deadlift. He ran for 356 yards and 7 touchdowns on offense as a junior, and he made 50 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 4 pass breakups on defense.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  I have seen post that coaches reportedly a 'lazy' on the recruiting trail. I find this hard to believe with Harbaugh, but the situation in Michigan is alarming no?
                  I would have found it hard to believe until last season.

Comment

• 3 star TE from Ohio Erick All has committed to Michigan. He did have offers from Wisconsin, Michigan State, Notre Dame, and Florida State, so he'll probably get a bump in the rankings.

Comment

• Four-star running back Zach Charbonnet committed to the Wolverines over Washington, USC and UCLA Wisconsin, Florida, LSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma. It's not too difficult to see why so many power programs were in pursuit after watching his junior highlights, or even the first few plays on it: Charbonnet, who was on campus for an official visit this weekend, chose the Wolverines shortly after departing campus this afternoon.

MGOBLOG has his video highlights up looks strong!
                      Last edited by WingsFan; June 24, 2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Looks like more on the way...

Comment

• Mazi Smith has committed. Third recruit today....

Comment

• Turned out to be a good day!

Comment

• Love the film on Charbonnet. Looks like next year's starting RB has been found.

Comment

• DJ Turner

Comment

Working...
                                X