Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystique, tradition, independence, nice but small campus...

Comment

• M will have 20+ scholarships by NSD in '13; after attrition.

With the class of 27+ in '12, M doesn't need a large class in '13 but should be plenty large anyways.

Comment

• BTW, others think more highly of DeVeon than I do. So, he's probably borderline top 10.

Green, I think, will be OSU's RB unless they can pull Isaac.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Mystique, tradition, independence, nice but small campus...
          I guess it seems like there would be others that draw as well. UCLA for example.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Plus Kelley being such an ass...

Comment

• its really amazing that they havent been better than what they have been.

Comment

• well most of the prognosticators dropping in the radio shows are prognosticating that M has little chance against the Pope in recruiting, pretty much echoing Talent and DSL. The talent gap between the two teams is expected to widen significantly.

Comment

• ....... are these the same people on TV and radio that are usually wrong about everything that has to do with CFB?

Where the rubber meets the road. That's what counts. Observers on the outside generally don't know shit. Those directly involved with a process usually do. Let's wait about a decade before we throw up our hands in defeat.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• UFM is a very good recruiter. He will, IMO, bring in some outstanding talent -- honestly, probably more highly regard recruits than any coach at OSU. But, as b/t M-OSU, it's not a zero sum gain. There's nothing stopping Hoke from brining in comparable talent.
                    Last edited by iam416; December 13, 2011, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Pure speculation, OSU & Michigan have always landed top-10 or better classes for years with the exception of RR's disastrous tenure.

No doubt Meyer can recruit but there is no doubt in my mind that Hoke, Mattison & Borges can definitely coach, the turn around in one season with RR's 2-Star Midgets, is nothing short of miraculous.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Pure speculation, OSU & Michigan have always landed top-10 or better classes for years with the exception of RR's disastrous tenure.

No doubt Meyer can recruit but there is no doubt in my mind that Hoke, Mattison & Borges can definitely coach, the turn around in one season with RR's 2-Star Midgets*, is nothing short of miraculous.

* Yes I am comfortable using that pejorative word.
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 13, 2011, 10:36 AM.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Some scuttlebutt that Brionte will not be taking his OV this weekend. For now, it's just that.

Comment

• Haven't seen anything on our sites.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not putting much stock in it at the moment. I could see him not visiting this weekend, but doing one in January. But I have a hard time seeing him not taking his OV, period.

BTW, it's from this:

@DustinFox37 I'd be surprised if Dunn takes the visit to Michigan this weekend..

Fox is a GlenOak alum. Sam Webb may or may not have said the same thing on the radio this morning. Meh. They key is "this weekend."
                              Last edited by iam416; December 13, 2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• I'd say Kalis is solid with Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X