Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he comes to Michigan I wouldn't lose sleep over whether he plays next year. Gallon, Roundtree, Stonum next year -- pretty good. Justice Hayes could emerge there too, right?

Comment

• Justice Hayes could emerge there too, right?
      From what I've read, yes. Hayes is being looked at as a slot receiver. But I don't think he'll be there exclusively. He will get a look at RB to give Fitz a breather.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That would be disappointing, top rated recruit in the class last year to red-shirt and changed position within a year?
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It's not that uncommon.

Comment

• And didn't Hayes come in as an "athlete" anyway?
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I remember RB all the way.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• RB

ribbit

Comment

• He committed to RichRod, which he probably would have stayed at RB. It's no secret Hoke wants a big back. If he plays RB it will probably be in spots, but I'd bet he's mostly a slot in this offense.

Comment

• And he was rated as an all purpose back, so a move to slot wouldn't have been surprising.

Comment

• Lots of recruiting articles up at rivals reporting from the Army All-American game. According to reports, Ondre Pipkens has been a beast on the d-line, the TOP impressive player on the West squad. Looks like he will make an immediate impact next fall.

Comment

• can't wait till NSD, so we can start projecting the two deep for next year.

Comment

• That is good news Chuck. DL is certainly a position of immediate need.

Comment

• Even as a recruit, long before he committed, I had Justin Hayes as a possible/likely slot receiver.

Comment

• Well ain't you clever :-)

Comment

• My opinion wasn't unique as others said much the same, I believe ND recruited him as an athlete and not as a running back.

Comment

Working...
                                X