Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when rivals does their last rankings update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Still doesn't explain why they told Schutt no thanks. Not like they have any depth at the position.
      Ash, Washington and Pipkins seems to be decent depth.

I don't necessarily agree on passing on Schutt, but I think that's the logic....
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Pipkins, I can see. He's going to be a stud. And from what I've heard, Schutt's film was a bit inconsistent. Plus his measurables aren't that great. But, if AA practices are any indication, he's a player. A fairly athletic bowling ball that always gets under the pads. Eh, whatever. His recruiting path is one of the most peculiar I can remember.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• RRod not recruiting Hankins isn't helping... :(
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Not to mention losing Pearlie Graves and DeQuinta Jones, and then not landing any blue chippers in 2011 either.

Comment

• RRod not recruiting Hankins isn't helping
              Goodness. I forgot about that. Yeah, the kid grows up wanting to play for M, but is told to lose weight. Or something. RichGOD completely botched that.

If it makes you feel any better, Bollman did nearly the same thing with Dymonte Thomas. The only difference is OSU at least has a new staff and a full year to make things right with him.

Comment

• It sounds like RichRod was obsessed with conditioning to the point of placing it above the ability to play football.

Comment

• Mount Cody could never play for RichGOD.

Comment

• Nor could Will Carr, William Perry, or Jerry Ball. It just so happens that you can be a blubbering lardass and still play defensive tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      If it makes you feel any better, Bollman did nearly the same thing with Dymonte Thomas. The only difference is OSU at least has a new staff and a full year to make things right with him.
                      That isn't happening Talent, give up on Thomas.

From yesterday on twitter:

Good night to mr future QB for Michigan @S_Morris12 ill tweet you tomorrow future roommate! #winning #go blue #2013class
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• We'll see.

Comment

• Awwwwww... young love is so cute!

Comment

• Let Talent get his hopes up. It will only increase our feelings of schadenfreude when his hopes are crushed.

Comment

• Meh. I think he probably sticks with M. I just don't think it's over. A year is a long time.

In any event, OSU's 2013 class will be ridiculous. So, I guess if you can feel schadenfreude over Thomas when OSU has the #1 class, so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                Ash, Washington and Pipkins seems to be decent depth.

I don't necessarily agree on passing on Schutt, but I think that's the logic....
                                Pipkins will be a stud. Ash and Washington...not so sure. Washington came in as a highly rated guard. I'm still wondering if he's out of position.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X