X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Kozan is supposed to announce tomorrow.
    Well, it's halfway through the "tomorrow" you speak of, Liney---anyone heard anything yet today on Kozan?

Comment

• I guess Alex Kozan will now wait to announce during the Super Bowl halftime show, WTF?
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Srsly? LOL. Eff him. Go to Iowa. (And by that I really mean ``pick Michigan and let Hoke beat the silliness out of you quickly then become a valued contributor''.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
          I guess Alex Kozan will now wait to announce during the Super Bowl halftime show, WTF?
          I was going to post that, but as a joke. Heard elsewhere he wasn't announcing, but rather just sending in his LOI.

This has a Pryor-like feel.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I just watched the video of Hoke's presser following the receipt of the LOI's. Brady has mastered the Bo/Lloyd method of handling the press. If you close your eyes, you can hear both of them in Hoke's voice.
            Yes you can, Jim Brandstatter found out very quickly on the 'Inside Michigan' show (or whatever its called) that Hoke may look jolly, but he wasn't going along with some good nature kidding from Brandstatter. Hoke made it clear he was there to talk about the Michigan football program, and Michigan only.

Comment

• re: Kozan...

Committed to Iowa; they are in the process of swapping OC's (& DC's too). His other two options were Auburn & M, which were both waiting on Jordan Diamond. Kozan might've had second thoughts with the Hawkeyes OC (& OL coach?) changes while potentially his second choice Auburn might've filled up their quota with Jordan Diamond...

Comment

• Probably update the recruiting board for '13 in the next few days, lots of new offers as typical this time of year.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see if the class is completed by summer again.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    re: Kozan...

Committed to Iowa; they are in the process of swapping OC's (& DC's too). His other two options were Auburn & M, which were both waiting on Jordan Diamond. Kozan might've had second thoughts with the Hawkeyes OC (& OL coach?) changes while potentially his second choice Auburn might've filled up their quota with Jordan Diamond...
                    Is it official then, Kozan to Iowa? Don't see it on any other site I've looked at (only a few, tho, as I'm trying to check while watching the SuperBowl)

Comment

• Not likely. The talent in Ohio will be harder to pull without the Tressel-mess (+ UfM) and the depth in-state isn't what it was in '12. I don't see M signing so many kids from in-state in '12 so they'll have to fight harder battles in Ohio, Illinois (especially), Pennsylvania and in Texas/California.
                      Last edited by WM Wolverine; February 5, 2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Kozan hasn't decided yet.

Comment

• Nice.

I'd like to get Hoke & Mattison on a plane to CO, we need this kid.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Michigan apparently received another verbal from class of 2013 kid -- TE from Detroit.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Khalid Hill:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yes, that's him. Though I was given bad info -- if his profile is correct, that's no TE! Heh.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X