Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And per twitter, Dawson makes it official. Back in the fold.

Comment

• And Delano Hill commits. Good start to the weekend.

Comment

• Great News! Let's hope Dawson can persuade Green to come to Ann Arbor. Delano Hill was probably more of a need than Dawson, too. Awesome...

"again a reason why they should never have turned down quality players, Pocic, Levenberry etc."

Absolutely. A real head scratcher why they would say no so early in the process.
        Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 15, 2012, 01:29 PM.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well, that's one way you implement your no visit policy. If you say you're still going to recruit the position once it's "full", then you can't really enforce any sort of no visit policy.

Comment

• Is Green the only option left at RB? I can see Malzahn talking him into an Auburn commit. I get the feeling that Green wants to play in the SEC.

Comment

• The RB that's committed to NW is on the list, whose name I can't pronounce.

Comment

• He doesn't have a Michigan offer:

First Team all-OCC, First Team all-District, First Team all-Metro and Special Mention all-State in 2011.

Comment

• Well no, because as of now we wouldn't take him.

Comment

• He has not visited. He doesn't have an offer. There are less than 2 months left in recruiting. Yet, his name comes up as a backup plan. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      Great News! Let's hope Dawson can persuade Green to come to Ann Arbor. Delano Hill was probably more of a need than Dawson, too.
                      How do you figure? He is a safety with a meh offer list, and we are pretty good at that position, it seems.

Comment

• I think the O-line recruits the past couple of years - including this one - are much more impressive than the Safeties. For what it's worth, 247 thinks pretty highly of him.

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.

Comment

• Godwin Igwebuike is a backup plan, Green is an early enrollee (?) so he'll decide quite soon. M feels they have a very good chance with Green, if he goes elsewhere the heat will turn on for Igwebuike.

Comment

• A few offers going out for OL, not sure what this is about whether it signals OL #6 or a current OL (LTT is rumored) is wavering...

Does sound like attrition (Jerald Robinson) might've opened up a spot for #26. They are at 24 for now.

Comment

• Any word on DG medical redshirt?

Comment

• Everyone will know when it's announced, it won't be news that slips through the cracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X