This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Yeah, even in the updates, Nicholson is pro-OSU. He was waiting for the offer (M offered earlier). He grew up in Columbus following OSU and loves the Buckeyes. And that's just from public recruiting articles.

Raekwon McMillan is also looking really good for Ohio State. And they have real shot at Jalen Hurd.
    Someone actually named their kid after a Wu-Tang moniker? Awesome?
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Another reason to feel old. A kid considering a choice of COLLEGE was named after somebody from the Wu.

Comment

• Thanks for clarifying my position on QB offers, M will take a QB in this class but they'll be very choosy on who they offer/take.

Comment

• Nice to see M keeping up with UFM. Now all they need is a OC....heh.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Frank assessment WM. Who is the principle recruiter on the M coaching staff and on a scale of 1-10, how good is he. I know Fred Jackson's role and rep; I know he should probably retire. My biggest question is who is the kind of guy on the staff right now that is going to go into a home and convince elite skill players (and family) to play for M.

You know how I feel about Al Borges so, I'll not keep repeating my assaults on him but from my perspective, Hoke may be the front man on OL but M needs skill players that can play behind these reportedly elite classes. I don't see a coach on the offense's coaching staff that can bring them to AA.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• shoot, I wish we had just one of those Minnesota RB's who ran so hard the other night ....
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Lots of NFL head coaches being fired today.

Chan Gailey, Lovie Smith. Ought to be some OC looking for a job, and I'll bet Mattison knows who would be able to recruit. The single most valuable recruit that Hoke has brought to UM since he took over is Mattison.

Comment

• And there will be many college assistants that will be offered jobs in the NFL with newly-appointed head coaches. I don't know if we have anyone that will be offered a NFL job anywhere. Mattison isn't going anywhere, he's already been there, done that.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think Al Borges would make an excellent TE coach for the Lions.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• All indications are that Michigan leads for Derrick Green. If it's playing time he wants, watching Rawls and Hayes get stuffed today should cement his decision. Part of that will be on the O-line as Barnum, Mealer, Omameh, and Scholfield get dominated on run plays, but he knows he won't have to suffer behind them. I think getting Green in Blue is really important for the future of the program.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• If you read this forum you would know that the only thing or person holding this program back from being "elite" is that fat fuck up in the booth calling offensive plays. Don't believe me? Just ask Hack and others.

Comment

• who did McQuay end up choosing? FSU, Vandy?? Given he is an early enrollee, I presume today is deadline day.

Comment

• I still cannot believe all these top players (Isaacs, Cravens, etc) want to play for that douce Kiffin .. can't they see USC is not going anywhere?

Then again, Jabba was able to reel in consecutive top classes. M needs to make some inroads in California and take advantage of USC's mediocrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                              If you read this forum you would know that the only thing or person holding this program back from being "elite" is that fat fuck up in the booth calling offensive plays. Don't believe me? Just ask Hack and others.

Stan, who are these others that you refer to?

Comment

• I think he is talking about OP and Jeff B

Comment

Working...
                                X