Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 247 sports says they offered, haven't seen his highlights but reports from others say he's a M caliber recruit.

Comment

• Keep pounding on the trenches is my vote.

Interesting that the early headway on 2015 helps them fine tune what's left to go in 2014. Nice fringe benefit.

Comment

• Wheatley Jr. bigger than I thought; 6'6"/240 lb's... Sounds like a DE if he's got the first step quickness you look for in DE's... Updated the front page with the '15 'needs' I have above. Should have a recruiting board for '15 ready quite soon.

Comment

• Hmmm....
          Ace Anbender ‏@AceAnbender 14m
          2014 five-star CB Marlon Humphrey. Um… okay! RT @marlon_humphrey Down here on @JabrillPeppers turf #GoBlue pic.twitter.com/ABNZm75pHN
          Hide photo

Comment

• Don't think there's much to it though.

Comment

• Another '15 recruit seems ready to commit, one of the smart ones from Ohio.

Comment

• WM, can you go down the list of 14 (7 mo. to NSD) and 15 (over a year and a half to NSD) commits and give a best guess probability of which ones will actually sign with M?

Clearly, there's been a sea change with both Michigan offering very early and HS players publicly stating their intent to play football at Michigan after being offered.

Given the current NCAA rules governing recruiting, there's absolutely no protection for the kid or Michigan from other programs and/or boosters going hard for them, offering things M will not offer.

I suppose I can understand why this trend of early offers and early verbal commits is occurring. I just think a players verbal commitment under these circumstances is about as useful as a used piece of toilet paper.

What's your informed take on all of this?
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Is Wheatley Jr. thought of as a Top

Comment

• Is Wheatley, Jr, thought of as a probable Top 100 or Top 150 guy?

Comment

• I already tipped Shaun Crawford committing, WM. You were scooped!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• How good is Crawford, Talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Is Wheatley, Jr, thought of as a probable Top 100 or Top 150 guy?
                          I've seen one or two of the sites(forget which one) that have him ranked or said to be ranked exactly right in that area.

Comment

• Geezer:

Crawford is very good. Solid 4* IMO. He's not off the charts good like Campbell, but he's very good. He's been M's to lose for, well, years, so I don't think there's much mystery to it.

I'd rate him in my top 5 for 2015 in Ohio, maybe top 3. I really like the top 5 in Ohio for 2015 -- and I don't think there's a great deal of difference between 3 and 5.
                            Last edited by iam416; July 30, 2013, 10:23 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• sounds good. Thanks.

Comment

• where's the announcement on Crawford's commitment?

Comment

Working...
                                X