Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very little recruiting news, M is still trying to steal a running back. Their newest target is Jeff Jones, a 'soft' verbal to Minnesota who stood out at the Under Armour camps, game...

McDowell is probably still a M vs Sparty battle, it's a coin flip at this point...

They probably only have room for three recruits, not sure they'll fill all those spots.

Comment

• They'll likely lose the battle for McDowell now. He'll want to go to MSU. The only chance M has with him now is if Narduzzi leaves.

I don't see them stealing anyone from anywhere either.

They'll likely fill the remaining slots with Plan B or C recruits. Look out CMU!!!
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The party's over. The good news is that there's enough talent in the '12 and '13 classes, plus a great '14 receiver class, to win big in '15 and '16 if Hoke gets fired.

Comment

• I'll be shocked if we get MacDowell.

Comment

• Question is, how's the recruiting going for an offensive line coach? Otherwise, we're Funked. It really doesn't matter how good the rest of the team is, if you don't have a O-line, you're hosed on BOTH sides of the ball.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Agreed. We've got to bring in someone to unfunk this whole thing.

Comment

• In the case that Funk is fired, the most likely result is graduate assistant, Adam Stenavich is promoted to OL coach. <from rivals who I have very little faith in anymore for actual inside information; in recruiting they have some credibility with their inside info but as for actual inside information about the M football program, they have just a lil' more than none.>

The most valuable inside information I receive from Rivals nowadays is from a few forum members in 'The Fort' than the actual staff Rivals staff members. Their 'analysis' has gone down hill considerably too (they've lost quality staff members) and would much rather read that type of analysis from mgoblog, maize & blue/brew, etc.

Comment

• I think if there was going to be a voluntary change (a firing) it would have been done, or at least have a lot of smoke by now.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hoke said no changes would be made. That's the end of it. And, hopefully, as a result it speeds up the point at which we look for a new coach instead of a new assistant.

Comment

• If the team goes through another season like the last one in '14 you will have your wish.

That said, I expect 2 losses max. It would suck if those were to MSU and oLIEo. Frankly I like M's chances against oLIEo better than against MSU, but that could change.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I expect 4 losses minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          If the team goes through another season like the last one in '14 you will have your wish.

That said, I expect 2 losses max. It would suck if those were to MSU and oLIEo. Frankly I like M's chances against oLIEo better than against MSU, but that could change.
                          Rob Ford agrees.

Comment

• UM Football Recruiting - by WM Wolverine

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I expect 4 losses minimum.

If so Hoke should be sent packing
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              I think if there was going to be a voluntary change (a firing) it would have been done, or at least have a lot of smoke by now.
                              Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Hoke said no changes would be made. That's the end of it. And, hopefully, as a result it speeds up the point at which we look for a new coach instead of a new assistant.
                              High Five Hack! We nailed this one!!!
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• LOL, SLF!

Comment

Working...
                                X