Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't it just figure that the biggest recruit in the 2015 class, a player at a position of real need, is the one kid who had an attachment to Al Borges.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No good deed goes unpunished.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• A shame if we lose Harris. IF.

1. Weren't there already rumblings about that when we had Borges?

2. Even if, no one recruit is bigger than the program. Michigan can pull in other elite backs. No point sticking with a system delivering an awful OL anyways just to slam an elite RB into a wall of defenders.

Comment

• Since OP hasn't done it yet, I will:

Nuss is going have some big shirts to fill...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            A shame if we lose Harris. IF.

1. Weren't there already rumblings about that when we had Borges?
            I asked Sam Webb about this in an email earlier in the week. He said that the only reason Harris might have been having second thoughts was the uncertainty about Borges's job. Now that it has actually happened, Harris is said to be letting it sink in and thinking/not talking about it.

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 9, 2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Tom VanHaaren ‏@TomVH 16h
              2015 QB Kyle Kearns, No. 195 ranked prospect, says he knows Doug Nussmeier really well, "I really like Coach Nuss."
              Expand

Tom VanHaaren ‏@TomVH 18m
              ESPN Jr. 300 DE Jaen Dalton (Clemmons, N.C.) offered by Michigan today. No. 158 in 2015.
              Expand

Comment

• Another tidbit: Harris's idol was Mike Hart. Hart coached him at summer camp, and the kid was ecstatic. Maybe they should tell him that Hart will soon be taking Fred Jackson's job.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Since OP hasn't done it yet, I will:

Nuss is going have some big shirts to fill...

Ah, looking back fondly I believe Dave Brandon was forced to install a Women's washroom in Borges' office by court order that day.

"His name was Robert Pulson."
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; January 9, 2014, 04:11 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• "Borges had Bitch-tits."

Comment

• lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Don't know that this has been posted and could have missed it. Read on another site that M has offered junior wide receiver Juval Mollette (Randleman/NC) on Wednesday.

Comment

• Stole this from someone who saw it on Scout behind a paywall:

Per Sam Webb over at Scout, one of the first recruiting visit by Nuss along with Fred Jackson will be to Berea, KY to visit Damien Harris. This is very important as Harris is our highest rated current commit as well as the one most affected by Borges being let go.

Sam Webb has also said on his Twitter page that the latest Fred Jackson retirement rumor is false.
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 11, 2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Oklahoma Sooners offered Damien Harris on Monday.

Comment

• I'll have an update after the dead period for recruiting soon, both for '14 & '15 recruits. Probably as much bad news as good, recruiting board will be updated finally too.

Comment

• Notre Dame making a run at Malik McDowell. His dad likes them and feels they offer the best package of academics and football. This has been one of those curious recruiting journeys. He definitely will not be a Wolverine, in my opinion...

Comment

Working...
                                X