This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Wilson choosing U of M:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Kalis is visiting this weekend with his family, apparently.

Comment

• if things work to plan, Diamond, Magnuson, and Kalis would make a great trio to go along with Braden and Stacey who would have to be guards.

Comment

• Is Wilson's commit likely to help us with any other commits that may be fence sitting or ing the "waiting" mode?

Comment

• Not really...

Kyle Kalis is more connected with other 'Ohio' recruits, plus he'd force competition for the last OL spot. Kalis is visiting tomorrow btw...

Dwayne Stanford and Adolphus Washington are 'supposed' to visit the weekend of the 22nd. Neither seem close to a decision but a visit to AA should help us know where M stands and how close they are to deciding, neither of which seem that close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
              if things work to plan, Diamond, Magnuson, and Kalis would make a great trio to go along with Braden and Stacey who would have to be guards.
              Plus Bars.

Comment

• Haven't read too much about Bars but his offer list is very good, worthy of a top 150 recruit; probably in the same tier as Jordan Diamond... Braden has the potential to move up to a 4th star and Stacey is a strong 3-star... Magnuson might not get a 5th star but he's in the discussion as one of the very best OT's in this recruiting class... I like him more than Kyle Kalis who could get bumped upto 5th star status...

Comment

• I thought Bars committed not too long ago.

Comment

• Yes, Bars committed last weekend.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Someone brought this up via PM, should I arrange the commits by position or by decision date like I already have.

Comment

• WM: Do whichever is easiest for you. Personally, I like the committment date because it fits what appears (at least for this year) to be Hoke's recruiting strategy. I believe players are committing earlier BECAUSE Michigan has 18 verbals already.

Comment

• Its official Kalis is a Wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BooYah!
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Such a landmark recruit for UM. Kalis is regarded as the #1 player in Ohio by some and has been committed to Ohio for well over a year.

Words cannot define how big this is for Michigan and that school down south.

Comment

• Kalis's commitment may bring in additional commits that could make this the top recruiting class in the country. How long has it been since Michigan had the top recruiting class in the country?
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X