Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The message to the state down south is, "This is what your lying and cheating got you".

The lying and cheating may have gotten them a few "scoreboards", but now ... its biting them in the a$$. And it will continue to do so as the NCAA hands down its sanctions.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Apparently Kalis has been recruiting for M already. Kudos to Hoke and company.

Comment

• Awesome news. Welcome Kalis, you won't regret it! A huge day for the good guys.

Comment

• Wormley should drop soon too right?
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I would think so. He and Kalis are said to be good friends.

Man, if we could finish with Diamond, Wormley and Pipkins, that would be huge.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• No doubt, the Kalis committment is big.

Sends a big FU to osu and their fans nationwide.

Fact is, the euphoria won't last that long. Hoke has to build on this. The confluence of events have given Michigan a perfect opportunity to knock osu off its pedestal and keep it there for years.

The D?nouement of this terrific story will come when Michigan delivers a humbling beat down of the buckyes on November 22nd in Ann Arbor. The bucks won't go down easily and they'll fight for their lives .... whihc will make a win that much bigger.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• We need to win nine games this year to keep this class intact.

Comment

• Whats the word on WR DWAYNE STANFORD? An elite WR in this class would be ideal.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• What a great weekend for Michigan Football!!

Comment

• With Wilson and Kalis verbally committing over the last couple days, how many spots does that leave us? I've read elsewhere that we may sign as many as 26-28 (depending on any possible attrition), but what is the most likely # that we'll end up signing?

I've been hoping for a big WR and a QB (along with Wormly and Diamond) to make this a class that addresses not only needs but also depth, now I'm thinking our best strategy from here 'til signing day in February is to be very "picky".

One recruiting angle I haven't seen mentioned in months (probably due to the implosion of the "ohno" program) is our need to get a recruiting toehold back in Texas. Are we getting kids down there to give us a good look, getting kids in Texas to list us among their favorites? I would think that the 2012 game vs. 'bama at Cowboys Stadium (whatever it's called) would be the bait on the hook to get attention from some targets in the southwest...

Comment

• 28 is the absolute max they are able to sign, same as any B10 team...

This class is going to be 24 plus; right now they can only sign 18 I think but there will be attrition. Where it finally ends up will be based upon how much attrition they have before signing day. In the B10 you can oversign by 3 based upon expected attrition over the summer.

Comment

• FWIW I see Kalis as a likely future offensive guard (albeit a very good one) with the potential to one day play offensive tackle. This hurts his value some and probably keeps him at 4-star status. Braden imo has more of a future at tackle. Its difficult to improve a guys arm length and you need closer to a 7' wing span to play at a high level at offensive tackle in the B10 unless you have excellent feet/reactions/technique.

Comment

• Thank you, Saint Jim of O-lie-O!

Lock up another thread in the Duffy Daugherty Forum!!!
                              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; July 10, 2011, 07:16 PM.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Been reading some of the posts over on MGoBlog, and they are quoting lots of posts of wailing and gnashing of teeth of the northern Kentucky crowd. Good thing Kalis plans on graduating early and entering school in January. The mob mentality is growing down there. Put down the torches and pitchforks now, and go back to drinking yourself into oblivion... things will soon be back to where they should be ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X